BY AIR WICK

Inspired By The Natural Beauty Of Us National Parks, The Air Wick Scented Oil Hawai'i Tropical Sunset Refill Adds A Long-Lasting Fragrance To Any Room.&Nbsp; Compatible With Any Air Wick Scented Oil Warmer (Sold Separately), The Two Refills In This Pack Are Designed To Brighten Your Home With The Inviting Fragrance Of Fresh Mango And Sumptuous Papaya. Brings Long-Lasting Fragrance To Your Home Works With Any Air Wick Scented Oil Warmer Tropical Mango And Papaya Fragrance Limited-Edition Scent Inspired By Kaloko-Honokohau National Historical Park Contains Two Refills Inspired By The Vibrant Scents Of Nature Air Wick National Park Scented Oils Are Designed To Capture The Beauty Of The Great Outdoors, With Fragrances And Packaging Inspired By The Majestic Landscapes Of Us National Parks.&Nbsp; Air Wick Is Proud To Partner With The National Park Foundation In Helping To Preserve The Treasured Legacy Of America's National Parks. Evokes Tropical Fruits And Balmy Breezes The Hawai'i Tropical Sunset Scented Oil Refill Evokes A Tropical Sunset On The Island Paradise Of The Kaloko-Honokohau National Historical Park.&Nbsp; You Can Conveniently Adjust The Fragrance Level To Create The Perfect Ambience For Your Home--Simply Rotate The Dial On Top Of Your Warmer To The Desired Setting. Works With Any Air Wick Scented Oil Warmer This Refill Can Be Used With Any Of Air Wick's Scented Oil Warmers.&Nbsp; These Include The Double Fresh Warmer, Which Warms Two Refills Simultaneously And Is Designed For Larger Rooms, And The Night-Light Warmer, Which Diffuses Warm Fragrance Into Your Home While Also Serving As A Convenient Night-Light. Replace Oil With Any Scented Refill When Your Refill Runs Out, You Can Simply Replace It With Any One Of Air Wick's Scented Oil Refills.&Nbsp; Simply Remove The Old Fragrance Bottle And Insert The New One Into The Warmer By Pushing The Fragrance Bottle Up Into The Device Until You Hear A Click.&Nbsp; To Remove Fragrance Bottles, Unplug Diffuser And Firmly Pull The Bottle Down From Warmer. About Air Wick Developed In 1943, Air Wick Was One Of The First Odor Eliminators And Left Homes Across America Smelling Clean And Fresh.&Nbsp; Today, Air Wick Products Are Available In A Variety Of Formats And Fragrances, From Robust Automatic Sprays To Indulgent Candles, So You Can Ensure Your Home Always Smells Fresh And Inviting And Creates Just The Right Atmosphere To Enhance Your Mood. see more...

• I like these they smell good but I don't like the looks of them and...3 Answers
Buy on Target*
Daniele D.
Daniele D.
These are my favorite wall plugin air fresheners. Just 1 plug can smell up my whole house! Soo powerful.. I love it! The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is because I don't find them to last long, and they are a little pricey. All in all, worth the money and I'd recommend them!
Beth H.
Beth H.
Myrtle Beach , SC
Decorator Expert
Rhis is personally my favorite scent to come out of the "parks" series that Air Wick did. I am so glad they kept it. The wonderful mix of honeysuckle and plumeria makes my house a floral heaven!
Kristine S.
Kristine S.
Tinton Falls, NJ
The best! I find this product to be so much better than other brands. My favorite oil scent is the Virgin Islands. It makes my house smell so good! I just wish it lasted a little longer.
Isavel D.
Isavel D.
Bronx, NY
Loved this air wick scented oils they are so amazing and they my house smelling good all day. this is cons
Diamela D.
Diamela D.
It's not anything out of this world. It's good. They smell great. They work just fine but they don't last too long. After a few days, even if there's still liquid left, it stops smelling good. I would recommend cause they're cheaper than others.
Onix M.
Onix M.
MIAMI, FL
Air Wick plug ins are placed all around my house. This Virgin Island scent is very tropical. It reminds me of the various scents of the eastern Caribbean islands. It's great to have because the scent will last close to a month.
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
I plus these in upstairs and downstairs and you can smell it through out my entire house. I don't like that you have to have the vent open all the way to smell it as strongly because the scent liquid runs out very fast.
Ashley E.
Ashley E.
I have these in my apartment right now and they smell amazing!!! As long as you don't have the product on full blast these really do last for as long as advertised! Definitely would recommend!!!
Claudia D.
Claudia D.
New Britain, CT
I like how it smells but it just doesn't last long, usually tow weeks the most. I would like to buy it a gay if it was guarantee to last a least a month
Emily O.
Emily O.
This is my favorite air freshener. It doesn't last as long as I wish and it also gets very hot if it's plugged in for a long time.
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
Poplar Bluff, MO
I like these they smell good but I don't like the looks of them and they dry up fast