Air Wick Scented Oil Warmers uploaded by Sarah L.Air Wick Scented Oil Warmers uploaded by Cynthia F.Air Wick Scented Oil Warmers uploaded by Sara P.

BY AIR WICK

Air Wick Scented oil warmers add a long-lasting fragrance to any room in your home.  These warmers continuously diffuse wonderful fragrances throughout your home, brightening your world.  The warmer s advanced design allows you to adjust the fragrance level as needed, and its sleek look complements any home decor.  For convenience, the rotating plug can be adjusted to avoid blocking a second wall outlet.  When the warmer runs out of oil, simply replace with any Air Wick Scented Oil refill . Diffuse long-lasting fragrance. Continuously releases fragrance. Adjustable dial to regulate fragrance intensity. Convenient rotating plug leaves second outlet free. see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "The fire marshall found that it was this air freshener plug in that caused the fire and he said that they are very dangerous!" in 5 reviews
  • "I do, however, feel like they don't last very long :( It seems like in about a week and a half all of the fluid is gone and I have to replace it. " in 3 reviews
Genesis R.
I think airlock is great but a little pricey compared to glade and I always find my self buying more glade fragrances than air wick but I still have them in the house too
Karah G.
Murrieta, CA
The scent is great and lasts and fills up a room BUT the oily residue got all over stuff for me. They get hot in the outlets pretty easily and caused one of my sockets to go dead. NOT WORTH IT. Please be careful if you do use these. I honestly suggest switching over to another method like an automatic sprayer- not oily residue and much safer for your home.
Kristen C.
Boiling Spgs, SC
I love these Air Wick scented oil warmers.  I got them for free at the Sams Club kiosk.  They are lightweight and you can change the amount of scent that is released which is a bonus.  I have since purchased more for my home and love the variety of scents you can purchase.
Tiffany N.
Huntertown, IN
These are great warmers. I use them all over my house and they get the job done. Easy to use and easy to insert the refills into. They are sturdy and seem to last along time I would recommend
Amanda E.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
These are great to use in the kitchen. I love the lemon scent! I wish they lasted a bit longer though. They do smell great and fragrant for about three weeks.
Jessica S.
Morgantown, WV
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I purchased a twin pack at Walmart for around $3, and it was the BEST decision in my honest opinion. I am highly impressed at how affordable & effective these oil warmers are. I have one in my laundry room & one in my daughters room. I love that you can control the strength of scent released, and how long the scent packs last. The oil warmers are extremely inexpensive & come individually or in a two pack. I highly highly recommend trying it out.
Jessica C.
When we bought our new house it smelled amazing as soon as you walked in the door. We asked the previous owners how the achieved the smell and sure enough all she used was Air Wick plug ins. We went out and bought a plug in for every room(except the kids rooms). We use two scents. Some rooms get Turquoise Oasis and the others get Summer Delights. Great price. Great smell. Available everywhere! Highly recommend.
Cindy D.
I have one of these in every room in my house and 2 in my living room. The price is amazing for what they do. I love the settings so i can have more or less scent coming out. I also love the size and the look of them. Theyre not huge like some of the other brands. I also really like the fact that i can rotate it so that it doesnt cover the other power outlet incase id want to plug something else in.
Amanda W.
Pottstown, PA
I used other products prior to this because they would have a variety of scents that changed with the season. BUT, they don't last or smell as good as air wick. I have one in every room in my house. and my household is home to 3 cats and a large dog. you'd never know they live here, though- air wick keeps us covered. for at LEAST 3 weeks, on the second to highest setting!
Tori B.
Trussville, AL
I use these all over my house, and I always get compliments on how great it smells. I have two dogs that stink quite a bit, and if I don't have any of these in then they stink up the whole house!! But I love the fact that these don't require having an actual flame lit, or constantly spraying something, and they still keep my house smelling fantastic!
Nina O.
Tracy, CA
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite scent??
Todre ..
Best air fresheners ?
Jordan A.
Ogden, UT
Has anyone tried the Baby Magic scent? I love the smell of Baby Magic, especially on my babies, but how does it smell in the house? Where do you keep yours plugged if you do have that scent? I was thinking the bathroom would be the only place I would want to smell like that, but I definitely want to try it. Should I?
sasha d.
Whitehall, PA
Whats the best scent for these?
nehi p.
Stratford, NJ
So I have this right now and I like it, I don't know if I love it. Has anyone tried the Glade version of the plug in scents?