BY AIR WICK

The Air Wick Nite Light Scented Oil Warmer adds long-lasting fragrance to your home as well as provides a soft glow to light your way at night. The design of the Night-Light allows you to adjust the fragrance to the level you desire, and its sleek look will blend in with the design of your home. Ideal for bathrooms, the oil warmer comes with a rotating plug for horizontal and vertical outlets and will leave the second outlet free. When the Night-Light runs out of oil, simply replace with any Air Wick Scented Oil refill . Built in light gives off a soft glow to light your way. Light turns on and off automatically, making it ideal for bathrooms. Diffuses long lasting fragrances. Continuously releases. see more...

37734CRISTHINA N.
Home Sweet Home Expert
Estas son una gran adición a cualquier área de la casa que se necesitaría / disfrutar del aroma, así como la luz extra. Esto ha tenido lugar de la luz de noche regular en nuestro cuarto de baño y cocina.
Eric S.
Irondale , AL
Just pug it in and let it go. The oil smells great and it lights my hallway so I don't have to cut on lights at night
Sadia H.
Kansas City, MO
This is the longest lasting plug in i have even seen. And it smells so nice i just love it so much every time i run out i get excited to get a new one because that means i get to get a new smell and i just love. It is a must but
Diana A.
Sacramento, CA
Love the night light warmers! We have one in our bathroom and one on the upstairs landing. Not only do the scents fill up our home, but the night light makes it easier to navigate in the dark. It isn't so bright as to keep us awake, but it provides enough light that we don't go tripping up the stairs or bumping into things. The design is simple enough that it doesn't clash with any decor.
Amanda S.
Charlotte, NC
I have one of these in my bathroom so I can see if I need to use the restroom in the middle of the night without having to blind myself with the overhead light. They are also great for kids rooms with the nightlight.
Connie J.
Sapulpa, OK
These are actually one of my favorites I think they last longer than a lot of the other ones.
Larissa A.
Nampa, ID
Affordable and work better than I expected. I love walking into our home and being greeted by a great scent!
Reannen89 C.
Clearlake , Ca
I love these so much they last a couple of weeks and they are cheap tho buy too
Vanessa A.
My mom used to buy this for the bathrooms, it smell so good, I had one for my room, and it was ah mazing!
Jessica K.
Statesville, NC
Great product!! I always buy airwick when I need a little something to help make my home smell nice.
Amanda B.
Natrona Hts, PA
Where do you keep yours?
Meghan M.
Bridgeport, CT
How bright is the light in this?
April G.
Shawsville, VA
These would be great for kid's rooms.
Kendy M.
Rialto, CA
Biene el foco incluido ???
Randi H.
What is your favorite / "go to" scent?