BY AIR WICK

Use with your favorite Air Wick scented oil refill fragrances. Adjustable to control fragrance intensity. Materials: Plastic Colors: White Depth: 6.125".RAC83749. 83749. Air Wick Air Wick Scented Oil Warmer. see more...

andrea b.
Dalton, GA
I love almost anything Air Wick. These things are wonderful. They make my house smell amazing at all times. They are very effective and worth the money. It's affordable especially couponing to get the refills. The only problem I've had is they get really hot sometimes, so you have to unplug them for a little while so they can cool off. Definite recommend
Elizabeth M.
Raymore, MO
I love the air wick warmers. They smell good with out being to strong. Very convenient and I love that you can adjust the amount of fragrance you want. They are very durable if dropped and knocked out of plug in and do not spill. They also do not get hot. very easy to put refills in. Works great if you have kids running around.
Ashley S.
Coral Springs, FL
I love these! I live in an apartment, so it works well with the small rooms. To be honest, I don't see it working as successfully in a house. However, the scents have been so strong in my apartment that I've turned down the amount on the Air Wick wall device. I have been using these for two years and see no reason to stop.
Dianne R.
Louisville, KY
I just don't trust this oil warmer. It is flimsy and I doubt whether or not it is safe to plug into the wall. It seems flammable and I don't want to risk the lives of my family. I prefer using candles or aerosol air fresheners.
Stephanie L.
Spring Hill, TN
I will never be without these scented oils, especially when I have company coming. Air Wick scents, especially the limited editions scents are the best oil scents on the market. The price is consistent with other brands. I recommend these over other brands.
Amy S.
I really like the Air Wick Oil Warmer because it delivers the scent faster and more intense, however it does tend to evaporate more quickly. Even when not in use. If you can afford to buy them twice as much as a gel, then this is the product for you.
Samantha K.
I absolutely love using this in my room!! Makes my entire room smell fantastic within an hour but isn't too strong when left it all day. Also, the oil lasts forever so it's definitely worth the money.
Kendalee M.
Clemson, SC
This is what I've always kept in my restroom and bedroom and they are great. You can dial it down based on how much scent you want and there are a ton of usual and seasonal flavors to. Choose from.
Elizabeth M.
Raymore, MO
Love the convenience of this item. It smells great and very durable. If it gets knocked out of the plug in or dropped it does not spill or break. Aroma fills the room nicely but not suffocating.
Isabel C.
Dania, FL
This makes me house smell so good. I have one next to the front door and in the bathroom. Everyone that walks in to my house always asks me what I do to make the house smell so yummy.
laila c.
Does this product make your head ache?
nehi p.
Stratford, NJ
What is your favorite scent, that isn't too intense? I have fresh waters but I've been using it for so long now and I want to change it up!