Air Wick Scented Oil Twin RefillApple & Shimmering Spice

Limited Edition Festive Moments. For Use With Air Wick Warmers. Made In Mexico And Usa

How long does it last if connected all day long?
What are the best scents for the holidays?
Start your review of Air Wick Scented Oil Twin RefillApple & Shimmering Spice!
Product Highlights
“The smells fill my home with yummy autumn scents and last a long time for me on the low setting.” in reviews
“I feel like the plug in itself stop working after a while.” in reviews
“I love these Air Wick refills I buy lots of the scents but these ones smell really good” in reviews
“I love all the different scents that you can get .” in reviews
Portsmouth, OH
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Now this stuff is amazing ! The scent lasts so long and very affordable! I love this stuff because it has the whole house smelling good! I have been using this stuff for years!! Deff recommend to someone who is wanting their house to smell yummmyyy
Cocoa, FL
I have been using this product for the last two years. My children love coming into our house and it smells like apple pie. I buy it in multi packs for the extra value.
Trumbull, CT
We always have these plug-in air refreshments in our house, especially in the bathroom. These smells are strong, but not too strong. They make our house smell homey. The plug-in we have even has a light that goes on in the dark, which is useful for the bathroom at night.
Another great home fragrance! It has the perfect combo of apples and cinnamon spice. These have a price around $4-$6 which isn't too bad since you get two. They are long lasting if you keep the dial turned down on the plug in. Overall great!
Need this scent once around the holidays. Love the smell and lasts for a few weeks. One of the stronger scents they have, I like they use glass containers instead of the plastic like glade. I highly recommend.
This smells amazing and keeps my living room smelling great. I love walking into my suite and it smelling good. It has a very holiday-like scent. It's affordable and i definitely recommend to anyone!
Vilonia , AR
The Air Wick holiday refills always smell so good! I always buy a fragrance that goes with what season it is and they always have the perfect ones. Plus it's super affordable.
I use Air Wick refills in my home and classroom. The scents are great and I really like the seasonal varieties. They are pleasant without being overpowering.
I would buy these before at Costco with a whole bunch of refills, but now I'm using the glade ones. I feel like the plug in itself stop working after a while.
Cave Creek, AZ
I love love love my favorite I bought in costco the big one but my favorite is apple I love 100% Agree my hone smell like holiday season love Christmas