Air Wick Scented Oil Twin Refill Fresh Waters uploaded by Sophia A.Air Wick Scented Oil Twin Refill Fresh Waters uploaded by Jesenia B.

BY AIR WICK

Bring Consistent And Long-Lasting Fragrance Into Your Home With Air Wick Scented Oils.&Nbsp; The Fresh Waters Fragrance Creates A Refreshing Ambiance With The Light Scent Of A Sparkling Stream Mixed With A Summer Evening Breeze And Works With Any Air Wick Scented Oil Warmer.&Nbsp; This Blend Of Soothing Scents Is An Ideal Fragrance To Create A Relaxing Atmosphere At Home. Brings Long-Lasting Fragrance To Your Home Fills The Home With The Fresh, Light Scent Of Sparkling Streams And Summer Evening Breezes Works With Any Air Wick Scented Oil Warmer Contains Two Refills Captures The Calming Scent Of Summer Breezes This Fresh Scent Brings A Light, Calm Fragrance Into Your Home By Evoking The Essences Of A Sparkling Stream And A Cool Summer Breeze.&Nbsp; It's The Perfect Fragrance For Creating A Relaxing Atmosphere In Your Home. For Convenience, You Can Adjust The Fragrance Level To Create The Perfect Ambience For Your Home - Simply Rotate The Dial On Top Of Your Warmer To The Desired Setting. Works With Any Air Wick Scented Oil Warmer The Fresh Waters Scented Oil Refill Can Be Used With Any Air Wick Scented Oil Warmer.&Nbsp; These Include The Double Fresh Warmer, Which Warms Two Refills Simultaneously And Is Designed For Larger Rooms, And The Nite-Light Warmer, Which Diffuses Warm Fragrance Into Your Home While Also Serving As A Convenient Night-Light. Replace Oil With Any Scented Refill When Your Refill Runs Out Of Oil, You Can Simply Replace It With Any Air Wick Scented Oil Refill.&Nbsp; Simply Remove The Old Fragrance Bottle And Insert The New One Into The Warmer By Pushing The Fragrance Bottle Up Into The Device Until You Hear A Click.&Nbsp; To Remove Fragrance Bottles, Unplug The Diffuser And Firmly Pull The Bottles Down From Warmer. About Air Wick Developed In 1943, Air Wick Was One Of The First Odor Eliminators And Left Homes Across America Smelling Clean And Fresh.&Nbsp; Today, Air Wick Products Are Available In A Variety Of Formats And Fragrances, From Robust Automatic Sprays To Indulgent Candles, So You Can Ensure Your Home Always Smells Fresh And Inviting And Creates Just The Right Atmosphere To Enhance Your Mood. see more...

• I love these oli scented refill I have them all over my h...1 Answers
  • Is this smell to strong ?2 Answers
  • Does anyone have issues with these burning out super fast...1 Answers
Air Wick Scented Oil Twin Refill Fresh Waters
  • "I loves these air wick refills they come in so many different scents and you can get a good deal on them because they come two to a pack!" in 2 reviews
  • "They keep my house smelling great. " in 1 review
  • "My whole house smells so good." in 1 review
  • "We always put these in our laundry room where we jeep the cat litter box and this small is so strong and good you can't even tell it's in there" in 1 review
Jaylene Q.
San diego, CA
This is hands down my all time favorite scent air wick had to offer. It is a very clean and crisp smell and is strong. I normally purchase mine at Walmart or target and sometimes I will find little coupons on the package so that's a plus. I would say the price is fair and I normally buy multi pack.
Patty M.
Santa Rosa, CA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
These are my absolute favorite. I have one of these in every single room. It keeps the house smelling fresh and i always get compliments when people come over to visit. I purchase mine at Costco you can't beat their price. I highly recommend this.
Holly M.
Simi Valley, CA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Love this stuff!! It makes my house smell so good when you walk in. I get compliments all the time when anyone comes over on how good my house smells. The oils last a long time and are not over-powering or too strong. I think they work just perfect!
Tai S.
Oklahoma City, OK
I have these in every room of my house. These have a light clean scent that doesn't overpower and doesn't effect my allergies. I get these in a 5 pack from Walmart and they are just the best value. I actually need to restock!
Kristen C.
The fresh water is my favorite scent. It's a clean smell that isn't overpowering or too much smell. These plug ins last about a month before they need to be changed out
Leticia O.
Rio Rancho , NM
We have multiple sets of these throughout our house and I love that the scents last long and can be bought in bulk. They always have a new scent for season and most times it smells amazing! I will use again for sure!!
Sarah M.
Fairfield, CA
I love this smell. It isn't too strong to where it gives me a headache but strong enough to make a whole room smell great! It lasts a really long time and if it makes its way into my clothing I'm not mad.
Kara L.
These air freshener things are awesome! Anyone that comes to our house always comment on how nice it smells and with two dogs, we all know it is because of these. We have repurchased these many times over.
Haidee A.
I like the smell of this product but the only thing I dislike is it goes away fast doesn't last long as I had hoped for. But overall good product just wish it lasted longer.
Jalisa P.
San Antonio, TX
I love the fresh waters scent! It has my house smelling wonderful! Whenever I do my Saturday house cleaning, I plug in my fresh waters scented oils and leave the house for a while. When I return, my home smells fabulous! I get compliments all the time about how great my house smells. Everyone asks what do I use and I tell them Air Wick! One thing to point out, they don't last long if you keep the plug-in on the highest level. I am constantly buying more because I love for my home to smell good. Good thing these are affordable! I highly recommend!
Leslie R.
Golden, MS
What's your favorite scent
Knashia J.
Shreveport, LA
Is this smell to strong ?
Bre S.
Phoenix
Does anyone have issues with these burning out super fast? Even on low setting?
Karina L.
Chowchilla, CA
I love these oli scented refill I have them all over my house it keeps my house smelling amazing I love this scent because it's fresh and it's not too much to handle this scent is just prefect if your more into fresh scents.

back