Air Wick Scented Oil Twin Refill Fresh Waters uploaded by Sophia A.Air Wick Scented Oil Twin Refill Fresh Waters uploaded by Jesenia B.

BY AIR WICK

Bring Consistent And Long-Lasting Fragrance Into Your Home With Air Wick Scented Oils.&Nbsp; The Fresh Waters Fragrance Creates A Refreshing Ambiance With The Light Scent Of A Sparkling Stream Mixed With A Summer Evening Breeze And Works With Any Air Wick Scented Oil Warmer.&Nbsp; This Blend Of Soothing Scents Is An Ideal Fragrance To Create A Relaxing Atmosphere At Home. Brings Long-Lasting Fragrance To Your Home Fills The Home With The Fresh, Light Scent Of Sparkling Streams And Summer Evening Breezes Works With Any Air Wick Scented Oil Warmer Contains Two Refills Captures The Calming Scent Of Summer Breezes This Fresh Scent Brings A Light, Calm Fragrance Into Your Home By Evoking The Essences Of A Sparkling Stream And A Cool Summer Breeze.&Nbsp; It's The Perfect Fragrance For Creating A Relaxing Atmosphere In Your Home. For Convenience, You Can Adjust The Fragrance Level To Create The Perfect Ambience For Your Home - Simply Rotate The Dial On Top Of Your Warmer To The Desired Setting. Works With Any Air Wick Scented Oil Warmer The Fresh Waters Scented Oil Refill Can Be Used With Any Air Wick Scented Oil Warmer.&Nbsp; These Include The Double Fresh Warmer, Which Warms Two Refills Simultaneously And Is Designed For Larger Rooms, And The Nite-Light Warmer, Which Diffuses Warm Fragrance Into Your Home While Also Serving As A Convenient Night-Light. Replace Oil With Any Scented Refill When Your Refill Runs Out Of Oil, You Can Simply Replace It With Any Air Wick Scented Oil Refill.&Nbsp; Simply Remove The Old Fragrance Bottle And Insert The New One Into The Warmer By Pushing The Fragrance Bottle Up Into The Device Until You Hear A Click.&Nbsp; To Remove Fragrance Bottles, Unplug The Diffuser And Firmly Pull The Bottles Down From Warmer. About Air Wick Developed In 1943, Air Wick Was One Of The First Odor Eliminators And Left Homes Across America Smelling Clean And Fresh.&Nbsp; Today, Air Wick Products Are Available In A Variety Of Formats And Fragrances, From Robust Automatic Sprays To Indulgent Candles, So You Can Ensure Your Home Always Smells Fresh And Inviting And Creates Just The Right Atmosphere To Enhance Your Mood. see more...

• I love these oli scented refill I have them all over my house it ...1 Answers
  • Is this smell to strong ?2 Answers
  • Does anyone have issues with these burning out super fast? Even o...1 Answers
Buy on Target*
  • "I loves these air wick refills they come in so many different scents and you can get a good deal on them because they come two to a pack!" in 2 reviews
  • "We always put these in our laundry room where we jeep the cat litter box and this small is so strong and good you can't even tell it's in there" in 1 review
  • "They keep my house smelling great. " in 1 review
  • "My whole house smells so good." in 1 review
Jalisa P.
San Antonio, TX
I love the fresh waters scent! It has my house smelling wonderful! Whenever I do my Saturday house cleaning, I plug in my fresh waters scented oils and leave the house for a while. When I return, my home smells fabulous! I get compliments all the time about how great my house smells. Everyone asks what do I use and I tell them Air Wick! One thing to point out, they don't last long if you keep the plug-in on the highest level. I am constantly buying more because I love for my home to smell good. Good thing these are affordable! I highly recommend!
Madelyn D.
#smellsgreat , I bought the big pack in BJs and it smells very refreshing . It gets hard trying to keep the bathroom smelling good when you have kids . My mom loved it so much that she ask me for one so that she can try it out and after she left she ended up taking five , I guess she loved it lol
Ashley M.
Lake Elsinore , CA
Love love love these! Haven't found a sent that I don't like, although to yellow floral one is my favorite! The scent isn't too overpowering but can still be smelled in the next room
Not very pricey when you see what other brands go for, definitely recommend
Krystal L.
Sanford, FL
I absolutely love these things. Even after the oil is gone you can still smell them when you walk into a room. My house can be a mess but it always smells good. Plus I love the holiday themed scents really helps set the mood.
Tessa L.
Callahan, FL
I love this smell so much! It helps keep your house smelled very refreshed and is effective. I have a couple places around my home, I can buy it from my local store dollar general, Walmart, etc. I buy every-time I run out!
Xena S.
Fort Bragg, NC
These are so great I have them in every room! They last so long and are so inexpensive! They smell amazing ans come in so many fun scents I wish I could just have them all!
vanessa o.
Boston, MA
This my favorite fragrance they offer. It is light and clean. The refills are a bit pricey, but they are comparable to other products on grocery shelves.
Mireya R.
This is the best oil warmer, it last do ever and it gives to my home the aroma that I need, my favorite fragancia is apple and cinnamon, it's the best...
Rebecca N.
Loganville, GA
These really do work! The scent is so strong and it's beyond effective. I get mine from Walmart because their a tad cheaper but the money is so worth it.
Johnna R.
These are really affordable when you buy them in a pack other than symbols all the Sands they have are great they last long in your household
Leslie R.
Golden, MS
What's your favorite scent
Knashia J.
Shreveport, LA
Is this smell to strong ?
Bre S.
Phoenix
Does anyone have issues with these burning out super fast? Even on low setting?
Karina L.
Chowchilla, CA
I love these oli scented refill I have them all over my house it keeps my house smelling amazing I love this scent because it's fresh and it's not too much to handle this scent is just prefect if your more into fresh scents.