Home & GardenHome FragrancesAir FreshenersAir Wick
Air Wick Scented Oil - Twin Refill Essential Oil Summer Delights (White Flowers/Melon/Vanilla)

by Air Wick

The time has come to change the way we face embarrassing bathroom odors! Keep nasty smells in the bowl with V.I.P. PrePoop Toilet Spray. It traps bad odors in the bowl and releases a spectacular fragrance that leaves the bathroom smelling better than before you used Shake well. Spray 35 times directly into the toilet bowl onto the water BEFORE USE. For external use only. Use in wellventilated rooms away from sleeping areas. For adult use only.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Air Wick® Scented Oil - Twin Refill Essential Oil Summer Delights (White Flowers/Melon/Vanilla)!
Ginny W.
Irvine, KY
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
Air Wick® Scented Oil - Twin Refill Essential Oil Summer Delights (White Flowers/Melon/Vanilla) uploaded by Ginny W.
Purchased at: Dollar General
Air Wick® Scented Oil - Twin Refill Essential Oil Summer Delights (White Flowers/Melon/Vanilla) is perfect for spring and summer months because that's exactly what I smell with these refills. I've found these tend to work better in a small room. Otherwise you have to keep em on full blast and it's like it was full, then you turned around and the liquid inside had vanished. So a little to pricey for me unless used in my bathroom. I have taken them apart and put my own cheaper oil although I don't recommend altering the product it did and does for me. The scents couldn't have paired any better. They just need to be more honest on how long they last or make a refill of oil so you can do as I did.🌸🌺🌼
Courtney G.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 5
Air Wick® Scented Oil - Twin Refill Essential Oil Summer Delights (White Flowers/Melon/Vanilla) uploaded by Courtney G.
Purchased at: Target
I found this at my local target along with the air wick warmer set in this scent! So I bought both ! Easy to assemble and use. I love that this product is made with essential oils instead of aerosol! Actually the price kind of shocked me, very reasonable and affordable when you need more essentail oil plugs. This scent is floral and clean smelling ! I plugged this in in my kitchen and oh my smells so lovely! I just may have a new addiction lol. I also have the pumpkin spice one and that smells good too!
Tiffany C.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
Air Wick® Scented Oil - Twin Refill Essential Oil Summer Delights (White Flowers/Melon/Vanilla) uploaded by Tiffany C.
Purchased at: Target
Leaves the home smelling like a tropical vacation. Just clean and fruity. I love this scent and will be buying again. I wish there was a coupon here and there in the packaging for items like this. Other than that I really love this product
Victoria G.
Lakeland, FL
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 4
Air Wick® Scented Oil - Twin Refill Essential Oil Summer Delights (White Flowers/Melon/Vanilla) uploaded by Victoria G.
Purchased at: Walmart
Does work , if you put it on full blast, it will make one room area smell good for three days. Need to buy so many refills every week, month, year for each room . Way too high priced .
Christina G.
Hagerstown, MD
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 7
1,124 reviews
Air Wick® Scented Oil - Twin Refill Essential Oil Summer Delights (White Flowers/Melon/Vanilla) uploaded by Christina G.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love my air wick plug-ins the essential oils scents are amazing and they last so long and it feels good to walk in your front door take a deep breath of something that instantly relaxes you I highly recommend I definitely will repurchase these scents I love them
Katherine C.
Peoria, AZ
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 3
This smells absolutely amazing!! Ugh I’m very happy with this purchase, it makes my room and living smell so delicious!!! Definitely if you like sweet scents, give this one a try!
Stephanie P.
Smyrna, TN
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 5
Purchased at: Target
This isn't my favorite Airwick scent, but it's okay. It smells tropical and fruity, which isn't reakly what I prefer my house to smell like. The scent is not too strong but it is pleasantly noticeable, and it lasts a few weeks. The fragrance is described as fresh white florals, sweet melon, and subtle vanilla. To me, the melon is the dominant fragrance with subtle underlying notes of vanilla. I would recommend, however, since I'm not a fan of fruity scents, I will likely not repurchase.
Autumn E.
Plymouth, NH
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Walmart
If you’re looking for a product that will make your room smell amazing within seconds and lasts for weeks!! This is a product for you, I bought this to help make my room smell nicer for guests coming over the amount of compliments I got the second someone walked in the door was surprising. Highly recommend this & also this scent in particular.
Cortni L.
Fort Worth, TX
These smell really good. I use them in the bathroom and hall area and I enjoy this scent. I really like the Air Wick brand. I would recommend it.
Kimberly W.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I love the Air Wicks Life Scents. They last a long time, it's a good value and I love the smell. My favorite is the Vanilla Pear! It's not too sweet or overpowering. Even my husband likes it!

Looking for your answer?