BY AIR WICK

Sweet Vanilla And Pumpkins Brings The Magnificence Of Acadia National Park To Life With Its Rich Autumnal Blend Of Sandalwood, Vanilla And Creamy Pumpkin. Limited Edition. For Use With Air Wick Warmers. Made In Mexico see more...

• I have never used Air Wick. Is the scent strong? And is it long las...2 Answers
  • Does this one smell good? fake pumpkin smell?2 Answers
  • Cuales son los aromas que tiene?1 Answers
Renee L.
Renee L.
Anchorage, AK
I LOVE PUMPKIN smells. ANd this smells FABULOUS! some are mixed wrong, but this is sinfully wonderful. I will buy this again and stockpile it!
Devonne S.
Devonne S.
Austin, TX
This smells so lovely I like to plug these in my kitchen area and living room it gives off a light relaxing scent as if I was cooking or baking a pie I also love the limited edition moms baking OMG I love that that one is my all-time favorite I'm actually trying to look for it on Amazon because I just really love the scent and because Fall is coming up I really want to have that sent in my home.
ashley l.
ashley l.
Villa Rica, GA
I had this scent in EVERY room last fall! I am so ready for this scent to take over my home again this year. It smells just like fall. It is not super overwhelming nor is it so light you can not smell anything. It is just right when it comes to how strong it smells.
Chrissy I.
Chrissy I.
These are amazing for the fall time! They give a good scent through the whole room and it gives a very homey feel to it. This easily brings back nostalgic feelings as well, since my mom always had these in nearly every room when I was a child.
Kristina S.
Kristina S.
Indianapolis , IN
Wish they lasted longer. I have to put so many throughout the house. However they do smell great. I try to wait for a sale or coupon
Valerie P.
Valerie P.
Hayward, CA
I love this sent during Fall.
It's two of my husband's favorite scents also.
It fills the room and gives a great warm Fall welcoming. But it does tend to run out pretty quick even on the lowest setting.
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Danville, Wv
I love this scent! I love the Air Wick scented oil refills and this Vanilla Pumpkin is no different! Perfect for the fall!! The scent is strong but not overly powerful.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Toronto, OH
Seriously smells amazing! I absolutely love this product! I use these all through out my house and it smells so good. They're affordable too!
Hannah R.
Hannah R.
Chardon, OH
These are great scented oils! The vanilla smells so warm and welcoming! I bought these for my grandparents and they loved the It!!
Morgan R.
Morgan R.
State College, PA
These are much better than cheaper walmart alternatives. The smell is good and it keeps for a lot longer than some of those. Effective, I put in the corner or side of my room and it leaves the whole room smelling good.
Erika H.
Erika H.
Salesville, OH
I have never used Air Wick. Is the scent strong? And is it long lasting? I LOVE these type of scents and I'm looking for something that will be long lasting and actually smell!
Chloe V.
Chloe V.
Does this one smell good? fake pumpkin smell?
Pamela B.
Pamela B.
Dominican Republic, RD
Cuales son los aromas que tiene?