BY AIR WICK

Sweet Vanilla And Pumpkins Brings The Magnificence Of Acadia National Park To Life With Its Rich Autumnal Blend Of Sandalwood, Vanilla And Creamy Pumpkin. Limited Edition. For Use With Air Wick Warmers. Made In Mexico see more...

• I have never used Air Wick. Is the scent strong? And is i...2 Answers
  • Does this one smell good? fake pumpkin smell?2 Answers
  • Cuales son los aromas que tiene?1 Answers
Alaina M.
I tried to like this. I took it from my home and put in my business, but got a few people that felt the same way. It it close to being a nice scent but misses the mark. Gives off too much of a “spice” smell. Wound up throwing out
Devonne S.
Austin, TX
This smells so lovely I like to plug these in my kitchen area and living room it gives off a light relaxing scent as if I was cooking or baking a pie I also love the limited edition moms baking OMG I love that that one is my all-time favorite I'm actually trying to look for it on Amazon because I just really love the scent and because Fall is coming up I really want to have that sent in my home.
Morgan R.
State College, PA
These are much better than cheaper walmart alternatives. The smell is good and it keeps for a lot longer than some of those. Effective, I put in the corner or side of my room and it leaves the whole room smelling good.
ashley l.
Villa Rica, GA
I had this scent in EVERY room last fall! I am so ready for this scent to take over my home again this year. It smells just like fall. It is not super overwhelming nor is it so light you can not smell anything. It is just right when it comes to how strong it smells.
REBEKAH P.
Fall River, MA
It's amazing how certain scents just remind you of certain times of the year. This is great all around scent but it does scream fall to me. I still use this system and interchange the scents to follow my mood. Overall, I like the warmers system.
Chrissy I.
These are amazing for the fall time! They give a good scent through the whole room and it gives a very homey feel to it. This easily brings back nostalgic feelings as well, since my mom always had these in nearly every room when I was a child.
Jade D.
Robbinsville, NC
I bought EVERYONE THEY HAD!!! this is the best hands down fall scent I have ever smelt it made me want to eat it. wait till next year and my house will smelling soo good. definatlely worth trying you wont regret it!
Heather H.
Hattiesburg, MS
I love that Air Wick's Acadia allows me to bring the smell of fall indoors with the Sweet Vanilla and Pumpkins scented oil refill for my plug in. It is a cheap and easy way to give my home an inviting fall scent.
Valerie N.
Hayward, CA
I love this sent during Fall.
It's two of my husband's favorite scents also.
It fills the room and gives a great warm Fall welcoming. But it does tend to run out pretty quick even on the lowest setting.
Courtney B.
Vanilla and pumpkin together smells amazing! I love everything that smells like pumpkin! Theses air wicks smell amazing & really make it feel like fall when plugged in. I love it!
Chloe V.
Does this one smell good? fake pumpkin smell?
Erika C.
Buffalo, OH
I have never used Air Wick. Is the scent strong? And is it long lasting? I LOVE these type of scents and I'm looking for something that will be long lasting and actually smell!
Pamela B.
Dominican Republic, RD
Cuales son los aromas que tiene?