BY AIR WICK

Gina I.
vacaville, CA
so my husband hates it when I go to Costco because air wick plug ins are always on sale more then not and now I have a drawer full of difference scents and I'm obsessed. only thing I can say is try not to use in small.areas like bathrooms because the scent is soooo powerful that when I did use them in the bathroom I've had people cough their brains out even on the lightest setting. I would recommend the sprays for the bathrooms for when people do their business.
morgan M.
Fairbanks
My husband and I used these all through college, so now that we have the plug ins we just purchase new refills. It's fun to get new scents around the different seasons and holidays. The only down fall, which is minor is the discolor around the sprout at the top of the plug on after a while.
Anette O.
Rialto , CA
These are my favorite scent in this. I love having my bedroom smell good. I just have to adjust the level if not it'll get too intense lol. They are a decent price and sometimes I get them on good sales.
Natalie R.
Bensenville, IL
The smell is great, I feel like they run out too fast. They are not very cheap either but that the standard when it comes to these products. Overall great smelling product.
Zaira M.
Irving, TX
I keep these around my house year round to keep it smelling fresh and clean. The scent is subtle and lasts a long time. People always come over and compliment how my apartment smells.
Minda T.
Spring, TX
I'm a big fan of the vanilla cupcake!! Airwick always leaves the house smelling sooooo good! Coming home and walking into the living room where the automatic sprayer is, is heaven!
Lily F.
This product isn't bad cause it gets the job done but once you spray it it tends to leave my floor all nasty but I mean good thing is they aren't even that expensive
Jennifer A.
Chico, CA
I like that Air Wick is convenient. Plug it in and you're good to go. No matches or lighters needed. I would like it better if there were more scents to choose from.
Courtney M.
Mentor, OH
Air wick is really affordable! You can find their sprays at the Dollar Tree! I like the scents too! They are not overpowering but they still get the job done.
Elizabeth W.
Gainesville
Love this product they are all over my house the smell is long lasting and the smell lingers you can smell it as soon as you walk up to my house.