Air Wick Scented Oil Refills 2 Pack Aqua Essences & Island Paradise uploaded by Amy M.

BY AIR WICK

Provides Long-Lasting Fragrance To Any Room In Your Home When Used With Any Air Wick Air Freshener Warmer. Captures The Freshness Of A Blend Of Crisp Tropical Fruits And Water Flowers From A Remote Island Paradise. Made In Usa And Mexico see more...

Air Wick Scented Oil Refills 2 Pack Aqua Essences & Island Paradise
  • "i bought airwick refills aqua essence and the island paradise and i thought they were a very strong scent.i like the softer scents when i walk into a room.i've bought other airwick scents in the past and i've never been happy with any of there scents and i think there a little pricey!" in 1 review
Teresa J.
48463
I purchase these quite often. They last a while & smell great. I keep them in every room. I know they sell bigger packages of them but would buy them by the box. Lots of times if you find a smell you like the store may not have enough of them. Would love to see more sales on this product.
Amy M.
Chazy, NY
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Not the cheapest scented oils on the market, but I really like them. Island Paradise scented and it makes not just the room your in smell great but it lingers through the entire house! Great little product!!
Wymeaka J.
Arlington, TN
My husband has these plugged into every room and hallway we have in our house. He lives them and I like them. To me they run out very quickly for oil and they are using electricity. Smells good as long as they are all the same scent and quite expensive too
Ashley F.
Dallas, GA
Smells amazing, but after a while you "get use to" the smell and you can't really detect it anymore. Same with all air wicks. And they tend to dry up faster than other brands. But the price point is decent.
Debbie L.
Pendergrass, GA
I love my plug in air fresheners. I always have at least 3 plugged in throughout my house.
I am a more of a spicy scent lover than sweet. Always stock up when they are on sale.
Jenna H.
I didn't get this same scent, but the scent I did get was decadent. It really fills the room with that scent, it's almost to strong. So I recommend not using other scents in the house, otherwise it to much.
Amanda D.
W Valley City, UT
I love the tropical smell, it is perfect to bring on the feeling of summer in the dreary weather. We have 2 set up in our house and they do smell great, I just wish they wouldn't run out so fast.
Andrea P.
It's a good feeling when your house is always smelling nice and fresh. I buy these refill oils all the time because I love the scent! They are usually on sale at Walmart stores! Definitely recommended for the tropical scent!
Ariel J.
Mesa, AZ
Scent is such a personal thing.. thankfully Air Wick has a lot of scents to choose from!! This product not only comes in variety, its affordable and has lasting scent that will fill your home. I would recommend this product to everyone!
Randi W.
Hamilton, OH
I bought airwick refills aqua essence and the island paradise and i thought they were a very strong scent.i like the softer scents when i walk into a room.I've bought other airwick scents in the past and I've never been happy with any of there scents and i think there a little pricey!