BY AIR WICK

Acadia National Park Foundation Limited Edition Sweet Vanilla & Pumpkins brings the magnificence of Acadia National Park to life with its rich autumnal blend of sandalwood, vanilla and creamy pumpkin. Air Wick® Scented Oil Warmers add a long-lasting fragrance to any room in your home.  When the warmer runs out of oil, simply replace with any Air Wick® Scented Oil refill. Includes 2 Air Wick Scented Oil refills. see more...

• Are these products safe to leave plugged in? or should yo...5 Answers
Geri C.
San Diego, CA
I love these things! What is great is when plugged in you can adjust how strong you want the fragrance to be. There are 3 levels to choose from. What is also nice is you can interchange what scent you want depending on what you currently like. I think these things are awesome, I use them in college for my suite/apartment and they really work. Its great how small this thing is, but it makes such a big difference.
Olivia L.
Put these in my bathroom, such a good alternative to bathroom sprays or candles as sprays can be overwhelming scent, and candles need supervision. I also like that you can control just how much scent you want from the dial at the top of the warmer. Super convenient!
Becky P.
Bethel, OH
I love Air Wick and use it in my bathroom all the time. I love the wide variety of scents they do for their plug ins and the holiday scents as well. I would recommend these to everyone. They are a great smell for the buck! I also love the coupons I get for them.
Shelby S.
Arcola, IN
I do love airwick but I feel like some of there scents don't smell like what they say they are. Their lavender scent smells like an older persons home only stronger. It's just that weird scent. But there tropical scents are amazing! I do love those. I wish they had a better variety of scents.
Natalie C.
Watertown, MA
My least favorite plug in. Firstly, they're expensive for what they are. Secondly, these plug-ins last a much shorter time than some of the other plug-ins. The scents are nice and the smell is strong but there is no option for how strong the smell should be, unlike other plugs.
Amanda V.
It smells so good I won't ever get sick of the smell it last a long time. I use it in my bathroom so I never have to worry about spraying something in bathroom. And my daughter breathing mad chemicals.
Shawna W.
Big fan of these! A good, cheaper alternative to the BBW wallflowers. There are a good selection of scents. The vanilla and pumpkin is great for fall, and not to spicy! One other favorite is the plumeria orchid for spring/summer, just wish they lasted a little bit longer!
Kirk S.
San Clemente, CA
I use these all of the time to freshen my apartment. They smell really good and I love them, the only down side is that they are REALLY potent. I usually have to turn them on for only like an hour and then unplug it or it just becomes too overwhelming.
Katie M.
Gulf Breeze, FL
Because you know boys can't aim well... I plugged one into a spare outlet and have never been happier. I swish and swipe their commode every morning, and the Air Wick keeps any stray streams from smelling up the place. I love mine!
renee w.
Works really well! My housemates and I recently had to buy some air fresheners for our house downstairs because it has been smelling kinda funky. With the help of this, the odor was elimited but it ran out within a werk or less, which is really short for the price it is worth.
Amy M.
Grosse Pt Frm, MI
Are these products safe to leave plugged in? or should you unplug every so often?