Air Wick Scented Oil Refill uploaded by Angel I.

BY AIR WICK

Bring continuous and long-lasting fragrance into your home with Air Wick Scented Oils.  The Fresh Waters fragrance creates a refreshing ambiance with the light scent of a sparkling stream mixed with a summer evening breeze and works with any Air Wick Scented Oil Warmer.  This blend of soothing scents is an ideal fragrance to create a relaxing atmosphere at home. Brings long-lasting fragrance to your home. Fills the home with the fresh, light scent of sparkling streams and summer evening breezes. Works with any Air Wick Scented Oil Warmer. Contains one refill. Captures the Calming Scent of Summer Breezes This fresh scent b. see more...

Air Wick Scented Oil Refill
  • "I really am liking the brands that have two scents in one feel those last longer." in 3 reviews
  • "They smell great and seem to fizzle out after a while maybe the tip drys out too quickly I dont know" in 2 reviews
  • "these smell so good i love them , they last along time and keep your house smelling amazing" in 1 review
  • "These always smell great but I feel like the scent wears out after about a week." in 1 review
  • "The air wick brand is very strong and I find myself tuning these off a lot." in 1 review
Natisha R.
Falls City, NE
These smell great the first week. The second week they are good and then they fizzle out. I really am liking the brands that have two scents in one feel those last longer.
Sara O.
Amo o cheirinho que deixa na casa, é muito mais fácil de usar e simples, muito pratico e cheiroso
francisca s.
puerto montt chile
debo de reconocer que no duran mucho y el precio igual es bastante elevado a sique prefiero los mas grande duran mas y el precio hay vale la pena
Lorraine N Anthony F.
Riverside
The oil refill leaked alot and stained my floor and caused an electrical short and was very messay
Lauren D.
muncie, IN
I like these but I don't feel like they last very long. They smell good for a couple weeks and then need replaced
Kim K.
Kearny, NJ
I like these, but I've been using the Glade ones more recently. Their scents last longer.
Shelley S.
These don't last as long as other plug in oil refills. They do smell amazing, but it is short lived.
Katrina  T.
Lexington Park, MD
The price is great on these, but I think you get what you pay for. And the smell does not last very long.
callie c.
Charleston, WV
These air fresheners smell really nice ,but the product runs out so fast. I wish they lasted longer.
Samantha W.
Clemmons, NC
I despise the cost of these products because they are so necessary. With 2 littles running around, messes happen and trash piled up and when I walk in the house air wick is what I smell instead. It's so perfect.