BY AIR WICK

Tropical Plumeria Sweet Honeysuckle National Park Limited Edition Find yourself in the idyllic paradise of Virgin Islands National Park uncover the delightful notes of Tropical Plumeria Sweet Honeysuckle. br Air Wick is proud to partner with the National Park Foundation in helping to preserve America s National Parks. 3 x Each: 0.67 fl. oz. Total: 2.02 fl. oz. see more...

• Is the smell for this product strong?2 Answers
  • Would anybody recommend this specific scent?2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Sheena O.
Sheena O.
West Monroe, LA
Best smelling stuff in the world ive looked forever to find something to make my smell good without trying to put new wax out daily
Lizbeth B.
Lizbeth B.
Air wick Scented Oil Refil Triple Virgin Island, helpful for relaxing purposes. It is a great scent. It last for about 2 month.
Marlene B.
Marlene B.
Tampa, FL
A bit pricey but for what it's worth the smell is a ten. The entire room smells like it. It's tropical
Natalie G.
Natalie G.
Winnemucca, NV
These have a wonderful fragrance. I like more floral scents for my house and these have a wonderful bloom smell. They last a decent amount of time also. My only draw back is I have a large open concept house and it takes quite a few of these places around my room's to really get a good full room scent.
Tiffany H.
Tiffany H.
Harlem, GA
My absolute favorite airwick scent everrrr!!!! You can smell it as soon as you walk into whichever room it is in! It is a little bit harder to find now than it used to be so buy it up when you can find it! Hoping they make this scent easier to find again!
Shannon B.
Shannon B.
We've used the air wick in our house and they never last as long as the package says. In my area, you can get a refill pack of 2 for $6 which is kinda pricey to me considering they don't last long. Even on the lowest setting, they don't even last three weeks.
Balynda M.
Balynda M.
If you have kids (especially boys) and or dogs, your house stinks! This item makes your house smell great. And you can adjust the strength for those extra stinky times.
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
W Melbourne, FL
I love the way that this plug in smells. The only reason I give it 4 stars instead of 5 is because the smell is not very strong at all if you have an open floor plan in your home. These plug ins are better suited to small areas such as a bedroom or office.
Madi C.
Madi C.
The plug in are great for houses and class rooms. The scent fills the whole room and stays. They are very easy to install and replace
Amber R.
Amber R.
Alvaton, KY
Air wick is my go to brand when it comes to plug in freshness! They last for about three solid weeks for me and that's better than any other brand I've tried. I love walking into my house and smelling a fresh clean scent instead of musky house. Absolutely favorite plug in brand!
Leslie G.
Leslie G.
Thousand Oaks, CA
Is the smell for this product strong?
hazel r.
hazel r.
Would anybody recommend this specific scent?