BY AIR WICK

Rebecca R.
Bradenville, PA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I always by air wick for the price. However, the smell is very very faint. If you compare it to a bath and body works wallflower, the difference is astounding. I can have two of these in one room and you can barely smell it. But I still buy them because they're so affordable.
Hilary B.
While some of the Air Wick scents don't seem to last as long as other brands they are a nice option for those on a budget. These are priced cheaper than their competitors however I found the scents didn't last near as long. If you are looking for a product that leaves your whole house smelling fresh for days I would not recommend purchasing these unless you purchased one for every room in your whole house.
Kristen G.
Fort Stewart
I love using these in my bathroom. That's what they're good for. The bathroom is a small area and this little product can keep it smelling nice. It's under $10.00 so it's definitely affordable. And they have quite a few smells to choose from. I'd recommend to look into, it's a great product for your bathroom.
Jamie M.
Dallas, TX
Leaves not only my room, but my whole house smelling fresh and like a field of flowers! It is so strong the smell pushes to other parts of the house but not too overpowering! The essential oils help you keep calm and relax! Love and will buy again!
amber z.
George West, TX
It smells nice and also grate just to plug in the wall and wait for it to do it's thing after a little while you start smell the grate sent and I will say it's a good product.
Brooke P.
Morgantown, WV
I love this scent! So unique and light and fresh. Air Wick is a brand that I regularly purchase and refills can be found in most stores, including discount stores.
Sarah S.
China Grove, NC
I buy these at sams in the economy packs. After trying all the different plug in scented oils available in my area these have proven to last the longest with the most scent payoff..
Haleigh M.
Smells good. I have to be careful with oil plug ins though because they can easily be adjusted where they are too strong. Usually cheap though and easy to find.
Karina T.
Hemet, CA
Love it that when i come home theres always a right amount of smell. I always have these around my house and people and my kids love the smell.
Elizabeth N.
Danbury, CT
A nice smelling air freshener, but VERY STRONG! I wouldn't recommend this for someone with sensitive nostrils...