BY AIR WICK

Air Wick® Scented Oil Lavender & Chamomile Fragrance Refill.
Test.
Scented oil refill.
Lavender & chamomile fragrance.
Essential Oils®.
Only use Air Wick® refills.
P. see more...

• What's your favorite air freshener scent?1 Answers
Buy on Kmart
  • "Very strong scent at first, even in large area." in 1 review
Mellissa B.
Las Vegas
Great product. Love the different settings on how high or low you want it to dispense the scent. Each scent is not to strong but made with quality. Very true to there "life span" as stated on packaging.
Maria R.
Omg! I love how this leaves my room smelling wonderful and I can not get enough of the lavender smell and it lasts weeks I can say it's very effective and a pack of 3 isn't that expensive .
Jacquline B.
Austin, TX
I have used this product as well as another brand. I like the idea of it coming in a multi pack especially when you have more than one room you use these in. The scent is not my favorite but it does what it says it does.
Jessica C.
Tucson, AZ
This is a better deal because you get 3 refills for just a a little more money, and if you have more than 2 rooms in the house you might as well get this package verses the one with the 2 refills.
Cate S.
I really like the air wick oil air fresheners! This lavender and chamomile scent is a little too floral strong, but it still smells good!
Kirstin G.
Crown point, IN
These always make the house smell good. Everyone always compliments me on my home's smell. They are a little above average priced.
Heather B.
Lakeland, FL
I love lavender but this scent was a little overpowering for me. Ended up with a headache until i moved it into the laundry room.
mayra H.
Royal Plm Bch, FL
These air wicks are pretty nice since it has so many in a pack, but maybe because of the oil base it can be a tad too strong.
Mykala H.
N Salt Lake, UT
Love love love this smell lavender is the best one out of all of the ones that they have I enjoy this smell so much
Aldair M.
Los Angeles, CA
I enjoy this product the smell lasts long and keeps my rooms smelling good. I really recommend trying the product
Cate S.
What's your favorite air freshener scent?