BY AIR WICK

devi v.
My favorite plug in scent! Smells so great! My guests always asks what scent is it that I have plugged in.  Lasts for a very long time, worth every penny.  I always look for this in the 3 count or 6 counts. Definitely recommend this product, you won't be disappointed.
Millicent C.
Homestead , FL
I swear by these for my house to smell super nice.. I hate walking into a home that smells nasty and that always smells like food these are so good and last a super long time I have these all over my house I definitely recommend this product.
Melissa g.
Indianapolis, IN
I literally die for this product.. leaves my house smelling amazing and they last so long.. even when ppl walk in they say how amazing my house smells... i have them all over my house.. literally like 8 plug ins...
Linda O.
9535 Weatherwood dr. houston, Tx.
I love this so much cuz it really does make your home or area smell really good. I find that it usually smells stronger in smaller areas so therefore I put quite a few plug ins in my rooms.
Ashley B.
This is literally my favorite air freshner/plug in! I have one in my kitchen, one in each bathroom, one in each bedroom, and one in the living room. After being gone all day I walk into my house and it smells so good and whenever we have company over they always talk about how great the house smells. We are dog lovers and have three so keeping my house fresh smelling is important.
Ashley A.
Bronx, NY
Love the scent of these. Really good to use in bathroom and kitchen for any bad odors. These are only the refills so you do have to purchase the actual air freshener thing itself before you buy refill. It's very easy to remove and put a new refill back into the gadget. And it's easy to use because all you do is plug it in the wall. The only thing that you should keel in mind is that it has levels on the top for how much scent it bursts out at a time so if you don't want it to waste rather quickly you shouldn't have it on the highest level.
Rochelle N.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
They smell great the first couple times, and makes my bathroom smell clean and fresh. It doesn't last too long in the month.. You'd have to buy more refills often to keep the smell intact with your house or bathroom. It's alright price and deal.
Marcela R.
Jersey City , NJ
Love this scent, I recommend this scent to propel who like the clean fresh smell. This is one of the scent I always purchase. It's not so pricey like the ones in bath and body works.
Kay-Lynne P.
Newport News, VA
My life wouldn't be complete without this in it. My home always has to smell good. This is like perfume for your home. Be good to your house. Buy it perfume.. Lol
Natalie J.
Hollywood, FL
Love this one to have it around my home, it last exactly the time it says in the package. Scent is not as intense that you can not tolerate. Price is ok.