Air Wick Scented Oil Refill uploaded by Angel I.

BY AIR WICK

Bring continuous and long-lasting fragrance into your home with Air Wick Scented Oils.  The Fresh Waters fragrance creates a refreshing ambiance with the light scent of a sparkling stream mixed with a summer evening breeze and works with any Air Wick Scented Oil Warmer.  This blend of soothing scents is an ideal fragrance to create a relaxing atmosphere at home. Brings long-lasting fragrance to your home. Fills the home with the fresh, light scent of sparkling streams and summer evening breezes. Works with any Air Wick Scented Oil Warmer. Contains one refill. Captures the Calming Scent of Summer Breezes This fresh scent b. see more...

Buy on Walgreens
  • "I really am liking the brands that have two scents in one feel those last longer." in 3 reviews
  • "They smell great and seem to fizzle out after a while maybe the tip drys out too quickly I dont know" in 2 reviews
  • "these smell so good i love them , they last along time and keep your house smelling amazing" in 1 review
  • "The air wick brand is very strong and I find myself tuning these off a lot." in 1 review
  • "These always smell great but I feel like the scent wears out after about a week." in 1 review
Samantha W.
Clemmons, NC
I despise the cost of these products because they are so necessary. With 2 littles running around, messes happen and trash piled up and when I walk in the house air wick is what I smell instead. It's so perfect.
Janelle D.
I'm a big fan of all the Airwick scented oils. I have tried many of them, but my favorite is the Virgin Islands. These seem to last longer than the glade brand refills too.
jerika s.
I love this brand. I used tonlove glade. Once i started useing airwick. I was hooked. They last so much long then all the others i used.
debi P.
Godfrey, IL
I use these all winter long. I love the way they make my house smell and constantly get compliments on how fresh my home smells
Jessica R.
Millington, MI
I love these Air wick plus ins! We have one in every room and with 2 big dogs, it leaves our house smelling so fresh!
Lorraine N Anthony F.
Riverside
The oil refill leaked alot and stained my floor and caused an electrical short and was very messay
callie c.
Charleston, WV
These air fresheners smell really nice ,but the product runs out so fast. I wish they lasted longer.
tabitha f.
Corpus Christi, TX
I don't feel like these last long enough for me. They smell great and seem to fizzle out after a while maybe the tip drys out too quickly I don't know
Katrina  T.
Lexington Park, MD
The price is great on these, but I think you get what you pay for. And the smell does not last very long.
Angel I.
These are so good if you have children or pets and don't want to burn candles or incense. The fragrances last long and are so safe. I love the Island and fresh linen scents Lavender is great too!