Air Wick Scented Oil Refill uploaded by Angel I.

BY AIR WICK

Bring continuous and long-lasting fragrance into your home with Air Wick Scented Oils.  The Fresh Waters fragrance creates a refreshing ambiance with the light scent of a sparkling stream mixed with a summer evening breeze and works with any Air Wick Scented Oil Warmer.  This blend of soothing scents is an ideal fragrance to create a relaxing atmosphere at home. Brings long-lasting fragrance to your home. Fills the home with the fresh, light scent of sparkling streams and summer evening breezes. Works with any Air Wick Scented Oil Warmer. Contains one refill. Captures the Calming Scent of Summer Breezes This fresh scent b. see more...

Air Wick Scented Oil Refill
  • "I really am liking the brands that have two scents in one feel those last longer." in 3 reviews
  • "They smell great and seem to fizzle out after a while maybe the tip drys out too quickly I dont know" in 2 reviews
  • "The air wick brand is very strong and I find myself tuning these off a lot." in 1 review
  • "these smell so good i love them , they last along time and keep your house smelling amazing" in 1 review
  • "These always smell great but I feel like the scent wears out after about a week." in 1 review
Samantha W.
Clemmons, NC
I despise the cost of these products because they are so necessary. With 2 littles running around, messes happen and trash piled up and when I walk in the house air wick is what I smell instead. It's so perfect.
Janelle D.
I'm a big fan of all the Airwick scented oils. I have tried many of them, but my favorite is the Virgin Islands. These seem to last longer than the glade brand refills too.
Katie L.
Eugene, OR
I am in love with Air Wick plug ins. We have two dogs and two cats in the house. These work so perfectly to cover the unmistakable scent of animals. Strategically placed around the house (by the front door, in the living room, in bed rooms, by the back door) The whole house smells amazing. You wouldn't even know animals lived here.
Angel I.
These are so good if you have children or pets and don't want to burn candles or incense. The fragrances last long and are so safe. I love the Island and fresh linen scents Lavender is great too!
Katlyn D.
Philadelphia, PA
This scent was wonderful for the first day of fall. I love when the weather gets cold and you just want to indulge in everything fall. The air wick brand is very strong and I find myself tuning these off a lot.
Natisha R.
Falls City, NE
These smell great the first week. The second week they are good and then they fizzle out. I really am liking the brands that have two scents in one feel those last longer.
Christina T.
Saint Johns, FL
These always smell great but I feel like the scent wears out after about a week. I usually unplug let them sit for a few days and have to move to another outlet to smell them again.
tabitha f.
Corpus Christi, TX
I don't feel like these last long enough for me. They smell great and seem to fizzle out after a while maybe the tip drys out too quickly I don't know
Nicole Z.
Clarence Ctr, NY
Love air wick plug-ins. The fall scents are my favorite. These are especially nice if you have kids or pets and don't want to burn candles
jerika s.
I love this brand. I used tonlove glade. Once i started useing airwick. I was hooked. They last so much long then all the others i used.

back