Home & GardenHousehold & LaundryHome FragrancesAir Wick
Air Wick Scented Oil Plug In Starter Kit, Warmer + 3 Refills - Hawaii

Air Wick® Scented Oil Plug In Starter Kit, Warmer + 3 Refills - Hawaii

by Air Wick

Escape to a tropical island sunset in Hawaii to savor notes of papaya and hibiscus flower with Air Wick Scented Oil Hawaii! Made with natural essential oils, Air Wick refills release continuous scent so your home or office always smells welcoming. The Air Wick air freshener refills provide up to 60 days* of continuously diffused and carefully blended fragrance throughout your home, office or any space for days of sweet-smelling ambiance. The Air Wick warmer also allow you to choose between five fragrance levels as desired, while enhancing the decor of any room with a sleek look. Bring the exotic scent of paradise into your home with Air Wick Scented Oil Refills in soothing Hawaiian Papaya and Hibiscus! Air Wick Scented Oil Refills, Air Wick Plug In Refills, Hawaii, Papaya & Hibiscus, 5 ct Tropical fragrance of sweet papaya and fresh hibiscus Air Wick refills contain natural essential oils for a better fragrance experience Provides up to 60 days* of continuous and long-lasting fragrance per refill Easy Adjust with different fragrance settings Use in any room: living room, bathroom, bedroom, hallways, kitchens and office Each of the five refills contains 0.67 ounces or air freshener

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Air Wick® Scented Oil Plug In Starter Kit, Warmer + 3 Refills - Hawaii!
Kathryn W.
Springfield, IL
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Air Wick® Scented Oil Plug In Starter Kit, Warmer + 3 Refills - Hawaii uploaded by Kathryn W.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is the best smelling air wick I have ever used! It smells very tropical and I can’t wait to order more. The only downside is that it runs out quickly.
Krissie B.
Crossett, AR
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this oil plug in because it helps my room stay smelling delicious and very good , I definitely recommend that u all try this because it worked very well for me and I will think for it to work good for all of y’all 💕
Maryeli V.
Waterbury, VT
I love the smell of my air wick, I’ve tried so many fragrances but my favorite one is the hibiscus and vanilla, I can feel it in every space of my apartment, love love.

Looking for your answer?