Air Wick Scented Oil Baby Magic Refills Clean Baby Fragrance - 2 CT uploaded by Brandi G.

BY AIR WICK

Air Wick® Clean baby fragrance Baby Magic® Scented Oil Refills - 2.

Test.

Familiar Favorites™.

Only use Air Wick® refills.

Total: 1.34 US fl. oz. (40 ml) each 0.67US fl. oz. (20 ml). see more...

Jasmina I.
Ankeny , IA
This truly smells like a baby! We have one of these in almost every room in our house. I think it last a long time and leaves the rooms smelling fresh and clean. Will continue to use this product for sure
Lindsay K.
Sylvania, OH
These are very true to the scent they are trying to replicate. my family loooovvveeesss baby magic with a burning passion so when we found these we couldn't pass them up and they lived up to our expectations.
johanna l.
Jamaica Plain, MA
Wheres the baby?! This scent smells soooo adorable and heavenly. You'll walk into the room and think there's a baby in the room. Scent last so long and keeps your room smelling fresh at all times.
Krissia P.
Love your home with Air Wick® has for you the aromas. Them electric of Air Wick® release fragrances continuously you give a sense of belonging to your home; It contains essential oils provide with up to 45 days of continuous fragrance (minimum of intensity of the at) delicately mixed through your home, office or any space. Also allow you to control the levels of fragrance.
Dara C.
Leeds, AL
Always use this in my daughter's room because she is a toddler she uses this lotion and it helps her to go to sleep so now her room can smell like it too! Smells lovely
Max B.
Kearny, NJ
Long lasting product and great scent. You plug in and let it do all the work! Refills allow you to change up the scent as often as you want and to fit any mood.
Yesenia S.
North Hills, CA
It smelled like baby powder all over my babies room. I would use this when my babie are grown just to reminisce but as an everyday smell. Not so much.
member-34c3c65d9
Montgomery, AL
These things smell amazing. I took one to work and it has the entire office smelling so good. If you haven't tried it yet, What are you waiting for?
Vickie n.
The Colony, TX
These are my absolute favorite. Baby smell is where it's at. I would spray my entire house down with this if I could. I love these!!!
Katherine R.
This air wick scented is perfect for babys rooms.
I love the fraggancy that brings in my baby room, is soft and sweet.
heather t.
Belmont, MI
Do these really smell like baby magic? I use the lotion on my son after his bath and smells soooo good, I would love some of the rooms in my house to smell that good.