Air Wick Scented Oil Baby Magic Refills Clean Baby Fragrance - 2 CT uploaded by Brandi G.

BY AIR WICK

Air Wick® Clean baby fragrance Baby Magic® Scented Oil Refills - 2.

Test.

Familiar Favorites™.

Only use Air Wick® refills.

Total: 1.34 US fl. oz. (40 ml) each 0.67US fl. oz. (20 ml). see more...

Lindsay K.
Lindsay K.
Sylvania, OH
These are very true to the scent they are trying to replicate. my family loooovvveeesss baby magic with a burning passion so when we found these we couldn't pass them up and they lived up to our expectations.
johanna l.
johanna l.
Jamaica Plain, MA
Wheres the baby?! This scent smells soooo adorable and heavenly. You'll walk into the room and think there's a baby in the room. Scent last so long and keeps your room smelling fresh at all times.
Dara C.
Dara C.
Leeds, AL
Always use this in my daughter's room because she is a toddler she uses this lotion and it helps her to go to sleep so now her room can smell like it too! Smells lovely
Max B.
Max B.
New York , NY
Long lasting product and great scent. You plug in and let it do all the work! Refills allow you to change up the scent as often as you want and to fit any mood.
Yesenia S.
Yesenia S.
North Hills, CA
It smelled like baby powder all over my babies room. I would use this when my babie are grown just to reminisce but as an everyday smell. Not so much.
Niome R.
Niome R.
This leave my rooms smelling fresh and clean. The scent is amazing. Long lasted too. I feel relax when I smell this
Heydi H.
Heydi H.
Enumclaw , WA
They work alrigh they don't last they smell strong when you first purchase but after 2 weeks the scent goes away
ramella c.
ramella c.
Nice gentle smell, especially
In areas of the home where people father and may be sensitive to smell.
Angie R.
Angie R.
Lake St Louis, MO
Who doesn't love something that reminds them of babies? this is great to have in a kid room as well.
Chenise M.
Chenise M.
This scent is better then the real thing. Not a big fan of the baby lotiin but this smells great.
heather t.
heather t.
Belmont, MI
Do these really smell like baby magic? I use the lotion on my son after his bath and smells soooo good, I would love some of the rooms in my house to smell that good.