Air Wick Scented Oil Air Freshener Refill, Warm Spice & Twilight Scent, 0.67 oz. (Pack of 2)

BY AIR WICK

Keyshia C.
New York
Small is so good when I am entering my house or my bathroom, I would recommend to anyone who loves spicy or fruity scents. This one is best to compare to other family products. I buy this air wick as often as I can and in other scents. The wonderful warm spice and Twilight scent is citrus smell is refreshing to me. I purchase from Walmart a lot of the times.
Demi C.
Roebuck, SC
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
These air freshener refills are great!! I normally love to get the Bath and Body Works wallflowers but sometimes they are just wayyyyy to expensive and its not always convenient to go to the mall when I run out. But these really do work just as great! I would recommend this product!
Stepha V.
work pretty well and fit a lot of different models of air freshner. Really good price and a variety of different scents. I really like the relaxing ones like lavender or fresh linen but I like the seasonal ones too like pine or apple cinnamon too.
Chris R.
Cairo
My wife really likes this product. We use it all the time. It keeps our house smelling fresh. We also keep these in our bathrooms they help them to smell fresh. I highly recommend this product to anybody. It does a real good job as advertised.
Cindy L.
Ruskin, FL
I love this smell!!! I always get the best compliments on how good my home smells when I have guests over. I just wish they were a little less expensive. The value pack is good but only when there is more then two.
Kerrigan C.
It's really hard to cover the awful smell my office has and this air wick almost does the trick. I'm interested in trying the other scents to see if they actually cover it. Smells great and is affordable!
briseida S.
Compton, CA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
These keep the house smelling good almost al day and it's a two pack and it's very good brand to have at home last most of the time used for a plug in and it's affordable
Ashley H.
San Diego , CA
These are pretty good but I prefer the ones from Bath & body works. They have more of a variety of scents. These are great for the bathroom!
Clarissa G.
this is my favorite scent I love it it makes my whole house smell great especially after a good deep clean of my house it just smells great
Giany G.
Hope Mills, NC
I love the Air Wick oil refills. They leave the room smelling great and also last a good amount of time. I would say very effective!
Anna U.
Pensacola, FL
Does this have a strong smell to it?
yessica m.