BY AIR WICK

You can use the Air Wick Scented Oil Refill Island Paradise Scent with all Air Wick Warmers. Air Wick Scented Oil Refill, Island Paradise Scent, Twin Pack: For Use With All Air Wick Air Freshener Warmers Long Lasting Island Paradise Adjust the fragrance level to your tastes Rotating plug for vertical and horizontal outlets Replace with any Air Wick Scented Oil Refill see more...

• Some times the scent is not as strong over time, is that ...3 Answers
🌺Analicia🌺 N.
Tempe, AZ
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
These Air Wick Fresheners are great! This particular scent is one of my favorite. these freshen up the entire room and are very effective. They are affordable and a bang for your buck. I would defiantly recommend these air freshener to people.

Airwick Freshmatic
Amanda P.
Reno, NV
Purchased at: Target
Love this scent. It’s always one of my go-to’s from spring through summer. It’s so fresh. The scents last about a month if you have the plug-in at the lowest setting, at the highest you can expect maybe 2 weeks. Will definitely purchase again.
Tiffany N.
Huntertown, IN
This scent smells really good. I use this one when I can’t find the other scent I like. Not to strong but doesn’t the job and last along time. Good product I would recommend
Kasey C.
New York
Started using the Airwick plug-in's when I moved into a small NYC apartment. I love coming home to the fresh scent that the plug-in provides. This is one of my favorite scents, but they are all great. The best part is that you can adjust the strength you want - depending on how much you need! I highly recommend. They last a long time and are relatively inexpensive.
Anasasha L.
Oklahoma City
I wasted my money on this item!!! it smells good if you put it to your nose they don't even work I got the wall plug in warmer and it dose nothing but burn the scent out I have gotten them over and over again tyring to see if it was just the one i got and its not. i wouldn't recommend it to anyone!
Maison L.
Dover, DE
I don't have this particular sent, but oh my goodness my favorite one? The Cinnabon one! It leaves my house smelling like a coffee shop, and that's amazing since my dog likes to stink up the house. This one last a really long time as well! My FAVORITE!
Nicole M.
Choctaw , OK
I love these!! When I walk into my home it smells amazing!! Gets rid of that old stale house smell. The price isn't that bad and they last a long time. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone.
Nikol V.
Trumbull, CT
I started using these because I was no longer able to find the glade ones in bulk. I absolutely love these, the variety of scents, and the level of fragrance (not too much or too little). I own two Great Danes and they can get smelly from playing outside but you would never know they are inside because my home never smells!!
Erika G.
Fergus Falls, MN
I use these all the time, I have one in my entry way, both bathrooms, and living areas of my home. Having a fresh smelling home is welcoming and comforting. I like that their is a wide variety of scents to choose from. They also have setting on them so you can adjust the strength or frequency of the scent.
Angeliah M.
Louisville, TN
Air Wick over Glade any day 😃 My favorite scent is Apple Cinnamon the only downfall is that the oil runs out incredibly fast. They should improve that some how. I love the compliments I get from people that enter my home the scent feels the entire house on a daily basis.
Yvonne G.
Newark, DE
Some times the scent is not as strong over time, is that normal?