suggested searches

3 star

10%

2 star

1 star

I use these basically in every room of my house! The smell is amazing and they last for weeks before having to change them out! Super affordable and will definitely be buying them again! Especially my kids bathrooms lol

Product reviewed: Air Wick® Life Scents™ Mom's Baking Scented Oil Air Freshener Refills 3-0.67 fl. oz. Bottles

This is the ONLY store bought scent I buy. It is great for all year long especially in the kitchen. Such a pleasant and inviting scent. I like a strong scent and even though this is not extremely strong, its throw is enough to satisfy my strong scent needs.

Bought a couple of these for my children's rooms to keep them fresh. The Moms Baking scent is pleasant although hard to pinpoint exactly what mom is baking. The warmers are super functional and refills are a good price. I'll try a different scent next time though.