suggested searches

3 star

11%

2 star

1 star

They do not have the combination pack I get at Costco on here so I chose this option! This is a great product! They are very strong so I ensure I use the lowest setting on the device to not overpower the area where it is plugged in! I have the apple cinnamon medley and woodland pine scents and they’re delightful!

Product reviewed: Air Wick Scented Oil Refill Apple Cinnamon Medley - 3 CT

I bought these AirWick Scented [product:air-wick-scented-oil-3-refills-apple-cinnamon-medley] @ [product:menardscom] They were ok but they are t anything to write home about. They smell nice but I really expected them to be stronger. I had received a free sample of [product:air-wick-plug-in-scented-oil-3-refills-pumpkin-spice] and I much prefer that. The smell was much stronger and seemed to last longer. That sample is what motivated me to buy the apple cinnamon. I’m excited to see what essential oil scent they have for winter.

Product reviewed: Air Wick Scented Oil Refill Apple Cinnamon Medley - 3 CT

Do you ever smell a certain smell and it just makes you happy or nostalgic? Well apple cinnamon is that for me. Makes me think of fall and the leaves changing, the cool night, apple crisp. All the works. [product:air-wick-scented-oil-3-refills-apple-cinnamon-medley]