Home & GardenHousehold & LaundryHome FragrancesAir Wick
Air Wick Scented Oil 2 Refills - Vanilla Passion

Air Wick® Scented Oil 2 Refills - Vanilla Passion

by Air Wick

Note:&Nbsp; Actual Product Packaging May Differ From Image Shown Due To Packaging Updates By Manufacturer. Bring Consistent And Long-Lasting Fragrance Into Your Home With Air Wick Scented Oils.&Nbsp; The Vanilla Passion Fragrance Creates A Warm Ambiance With The Warm Scent Of Sparkling Vanilla And A Gentle Cashmere Layer And Works With Any Air Wick Scented Oil Warmer.&Nbsp; This Holiday Blend Of Smooth Vanilla And Soft Cashmere Is An Ideal Fragrance To Create A Welcoming Atmosphere At Home. Brings Long-Lasting Fragrance To Your Home Fills The Home With A Sparkling Vanilla Fragrance Works With Any Air Wick Scented Oil Warmer Contains Two Refills Captures The Warm Scent Of Vanilla This Winter Scent Brings An Open, Welcoming Scent Into Your Home By Blending The Warm Scent Of Vanilla With The Smooth, Gentle Fragrance Of Cashmere.&Nbsp; It's The Perfect Fragrance For Creating A Warm, Comfortable Home Atmosphere. For Convenience, You Can Adjust The Fragrance Level To Create The Perfect Ambience For Your Home - Simply Rotate The Dial On Top Of Your Warmer To The Desired Setting. Works With Any Air Wick Scented Oil Warmer The Vanilla Passion Scented Oil Refill Can Be Used With Any Air Wick Scented Oil Warmer.&Nbsp; These Include The Double Fresh Warmer, Which Warms Two Refills Simultaneously And Is Designed For Larger Rooms, And The Nite-Light Warmer, Which Diffuses Warm Fragrance Into Your Home While Also Serving As A Convenient Night-Light. Replace Oil With Any Scented Refill When Your Refill Runs Out Of Oil, You Can Simply Replace It With Any Air Wick Scented Oil Refill.&Nbsp; Simply Remove The Old Fragrance Bottle And Insert The New One Into The Warmer By Pushing The Fragrance Bottle Up Into The Device Until You Hear A Click.&Nbsp; To Remove Fragrance Bottles, Unplug Diffuser And Firmly Pull The Bottles Down From Warmer. About Air Wick Developed In 1943, Air Wick Was One Of The First Odor Eliminators And Left Homes Across America Smelling Clean And Fresh.&Nbsp; Today, Air Wick Products Are Available In A Variety Of Formats And Fragrances, From Robust Automatic Sprays To Indulgent Candles, So You Can Ensure Your Home Always Smells Fresh And Inviting And Creates Just The Right Atmosphere To Enhance Your Mood.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Air Wick® Scented Oil 2 Refills - Vanilla Passion!
Bianca G.
Foxborough, MA
The scents are great and they spread nicely throughout the room! Very reason all with pricing too! Only downside is that they don't last very long.
Danielle J.
Columbus, OH
Very strong sugar cookie smell throughout my house. I had mistaken my children for sneaking in the cookies. Be careful not to fuss at the little ones. Lol
Kayla W.
These are great at first but once it reaches half way. It doesn't work. You have to buy a new case to have your room smell good
Anyara L.
At first the smell was too strong and wouldn’t use it because of my newborn. Now it is ok, use it from time to time and smells nice. Smells better when the air is fresh than with the heater on I’d say.
Megan G.
Waukesha Wi
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
These work well enough for what is needed to keep your home smelling good. I dislike how fast they run out for the amount of smell I am getting. Overall not my favorite buy. Won’t buy again.
Bryan G.
Aurora, CO
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
I received this scent in a Costco set and I keep going to refill it. It’s so good and homey that I love it for my kitchen area. It’s at a great price point. And I definitely would recommend.
jahaira F.
Bronx, NY
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
i come home to this scent everyday. it just makes me happy. especially after a long day of work. for some reason this sweet smell relaxes me and makes me want to eat my home 😂. just a well made.
Sarah D.
Blandford, MA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I absolutely love this warm vanilla scent. I wish this one in particular was carried in more stores near me.
Sara T.
Kent, OH
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
This is a very warm and inviting scent. Perfect for a year round smell in the family room.
Chloey K.
Tampa
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
These smell great for a long time, they're a decent price. It smells sweet without being overpowering.

Looking for your answer?