BY AIR WICK

Frosted Pine & Twinkling Lights Fragrance Festive Moments Limited Edition Let the magic of Christmas trees and holiday wreathes transport you back to twinkling lights, sparkling bows, and happy childhood memories with this Frosted Pine & Twinkling Lights fragrance. Air Wick® Scented Oil Warmers® add a long-lasting fragrance to any room in your home.  When the warmer runs out of oil, simply replace with any Air Wick Scented Oil refill. Includes 2 Air Wick Scented Oil refills. see more...

• How long does one of these keep emitting fragrance? Does the smel...2 Answers
  • How long does the fragrance last? Does it absord quickly?2 Answers
Air Wick Scented Oil
  • "I have one in literally every room of my home The price is great and they last for about a month on the highest setting." in 2 reviews
  • "They make you're whole entire house smell like Christmas!" in 1 review
  • "If you love the smell of Christmas this air freshener is for you!" in 1 review
  • "Great subtle scent, works great I would definetly buy this again as its less expensive than its competition" in 1 review
MISHALYN L.
Rushville, IL
I love all air wick oil refills! I have one in literally every room of my home The price is great and they last for about a month on the highest setting. The smells are great and i would recommend them to anyone!. My favorite are the fall and winter scents that they put out. I love being able to capture those seasonal smells in my home!
kuku k.
My favorite scent! Everyone comments when they walk into the house how clean and fresh it smells! I have one in the bathroom and they provide a pleasant scent that is not overpowering like some of the other air freshers.
April P.
Raritan, NJ
I'm currently using these and I find that they do not have as much of a smell as the glade plug ins. And in don't think they last as long either. I like how they have a wide variety of scents though. Still not too sure about this product.
Yvonne L.
Montclair
I use Airwick scented oils every day. I love some of the scents especially the holiday ones. That being said, they do not last 30 days, probably more like 21 days. I think the price should be lowered. For that I give it 3 stars.
Krystal P.
Wolcott, CT
I absolutely love these! I have one plugged in in every room of my house. Other air fresheners give off very little scent but not these. The scents are strong and last a while!
Claudia F.
Yo tengo la fragancia de manzana y canela es el unico aroma wue me a gustado lo tengo por toda la casa me gusta salir de casa y cuandi regreso lo puedo olorr en tada mi casa.
Manasee B.
Used to have this in my dorm room and they were alright. The smell was strongest right near it but it didn't create a long-lasting or strong smell overall.
Christina H.
Crossett, AR
Love these refills for the airwick plug in they have a wide selection of smells and they always seem to last a long period of time also very easy to use
Phylicia V.
Pooler, GA
These plug ins are amazing, they have a great scent and make an area of about 2 rooms smell like the scent. Its wonderful to have in the home.
samantha e.
San Jose, CA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Some scents are really nice and some, well, really aren't. I like how the holder comes with a nightlight, that comes in handy a lot!
Holly D.
Baton Rouge, LA
How long does one of these keep emitting fragrance? Does the smell stay strong for a while and slowly taper off or does it stay strong the whole time?
Jennifer W.
Fairmont, WV
How long does the fragrance last? Does it absord quickly?