BY AIR WICK

Air Wick® Scented Candle Sugar Apple & Warm Cinnamon Fragrance.
Contains natural Essential Oils™. see more...

Dani C.
Hertfordshire
This smells warm and welcoming! You can really smell this and it fills the house unlike some more expensive candles. This candle is really Christmassy and cosy and perfect if you like baking smells 😍  it’s a little bit expensive but i think it’s worth the price!
Violet S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I couldn't handle the smell. I tried hard but eventually had to get rid of. I was not happy with this
Carina q.
This candle really smell like apple and cinnamon. The scent fulls the house and remove any stench. The price is great and affordable. It's one of my go tops . I would recommend to others .
Monica J.
Dierks, AR
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Airwick candles are also good, the smell is long lasting and I love the scents. They are about the same as any candle you buy and are reasonably priced at any store. I like the seasonal scents and would recommend to friends and family,
Stacey B.
Blackpool, ['', '', 'Lancashire ']
This reminds me of Christmas every time! The scent is absolutely gorgeous and so comforting. Burn time isn't amazing but I guess that's all I can suggest wrong with it. Would definitely recommend to other buyers.
Rechell K.
Great product. The fragrance it lovely around the house. The other fragrance are lovely however this one my favourite and like how it a candle
Annie F.
Lisbon
you get winter all year round with this one. Instant cosy room, no fireplace needed, just this one candle.
Andrea H.
Banknock, Falkirk
This candle is perfect for winter / Autumn time, with the red coloured candle it goes perfect with Christmas decorations! The smell is so Christmas and fills the full house & it's perfect for any room! A must purchase!
Alejandra G.
San Rafael , CA
I love to have this candle in my living room, the smell is amazing. I tent to use this scent more on a fall or winter season because the smell is more like a fall scent to me but sometimes I just love to light this candle when I want my house to smell delicious
Sophie G.
I love christmas! It's the best time of the year.(Who sang that too ;p) I buy this very often. It smells really good. Christmasly (hah) For me, this candle is just a little bit too small and to expensive as it for its size, but the beautiful smell just makes it better. I would recommen it to everyone who love strong smell that reminds about Christmas.