BY AIR WICK

Air Wick® Scented Candle Sugar Apple & Warm Cinnamon Fragrance.
Contains natural Essential Oils™. see more...

Jessica M.
Mi marca favorita en las tiendas por departamento esta vela huele riquísima no me puede faltar cuando s eme acaban las de bath and body work
Dani C.
Hertfordshire
This smells warm and welcoming! You can really smell this and it fills the house unlike some more expensive candles. This candle is really Christmassy and cosy and perfect if you like baking smells 😍  it’s a little bit expensive but i think it’s worth the price!
Nora C.
I'm obsessed with candles and these are just the perfect ones for fall. I love fall inspired scents and this is one I always go back to. I can get these just about anywhere and they are so affordable to get.
Sophie G.
I love christmas! It's the best time of the year.(Who sang that too ;p) I buy this very often. It smells really good. Christmasly (hah) For me, this candle is just a little bit too small and to expensive as it for its size, but the beautiful smell just makes it better. I would recommen it to everyone who love strong smell that reminds about Christmas.
Rechell K.
Great product. The fragrance it lovely around the house. The other fragrance are lovely however this one my favourite and like how it a candle
Jolie D.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love scented candles so much, specially from the Air Wick brand. I'm allergic to spray freshener and plug-in scented oils, so, scented candles are the best choice for me. The Apple Cinnamon fragance is my favorite. It's longlasting and a great value for its price.
Monica J.
Dierks, AR
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Airwick candles are also good, the smell is long lasting and I love the scents. They are about the same as any candle you buy and are reasonably priced at any store. I like the seasonal scents and would recommend to friends and family,
Ashley S.
Bowling Green, OH
I love this candle! It literally smells like a warm baked apple pie fresh out of the oven from the time you first light it until the time it's all used up.
Violet S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I couldn't handle the smell. I tried hard but eventually had to get rid of. I was not happy with this
Jksandhu K.
Bakersfield, CA
I love the scent of this candle and the wick is long enough to keep burning. Its a good value for the price. Whenever i burn it my whole house smells like candle. It is really effective and i love it. I did recommended this candle to my friends as well.