BY AIR WICK

Air Wick® Scented Candle Sugar Apple & Warm Cinnamon Fragrance.
Contains natural Essential Oils™. see more...

Jksandhu K.
Jksandhu K.
Bakersfield, CA
I love the scent of this candle and the wick is long enough to keep burning. Its a good value for the price. Whenever i burn it my whole house smells like candle. It is really effective and i love it. I did recommended this candle to my friends as well.
Alejandra G.
Alejandra G.
San Rafael , CA
I love to have this candle in my living room, the smell is amazing. I tent to use this scent more on a fall or winter season because the smell is more like a fall scent to me but sometimes I just love to light this candle when I want my house to smell delicious
Victoria V.
Victoria V.
Canoga Park, CA
I absolutely love this candle, it's the only one I'll buy. I have one in every room. When lit, it makes the whole house smell so fresh like a baked pie
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Fernandina, FL
Mi marca favorita en las tiendas por departamento esta vela huele riquísima no me puede faltar cuando s eme acaban las de bath and body work
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Bowling Green, OH
I love this candle! It literally smells like a warm baked apple pie fresh out of the oven from the time you first light it until the time it's all used up.
Jolie D.
Jolie D.
Mega Parent Expert
I love scented candles so much, specially from the Air Wick brand. I'm allergic to spray freshener and plug-in scented oils, so, scented candles are the best choice for me. The Apple Cinnamon fragance is my favorite. It's longlasting and a great value for its price.
Valerie H.
Valerie H.
Stanton , TN
These candles smell really good and they look nice. The scent lasts a long time.
Kara R.
Kara R.
Manitowoc, WI
I like this product. Thought the smell last a long time! Cancel does burn pretty quick.
Sophie G.
Sophie G.
I love christmas! It's the best time of the year.(Who sang that too ;p) I buy this very often. It smells really good. Christmasly (hah) For me, this candle is just a little bit too small and to expensive as it for its size, but the beautiful smell just makes it better. I would recommen it to everyone who love strong smell that reminds about Christmas.
Nora L.
Nora L.
I'm obsessed with candles and these are just the perfect ones for fall. I love fall inspired scents and this is one I always go back to. I can get these just about anywhere and they are so affordable to get.