BY AIR WICK

Air Wick® Scented Candle Island Paradise® Fragrance.
Lasts up to 25 hours. see more...

• What candles do you think hold their strong scent longer?2 Answers
Air Wick Scented Candle Island Paradise
  • "Air Wick Candles Frosted Island Paradise smells like summer Great candle , last a long time , and everyone asks whats that nice smell ?So I know its working LOL !" in 1 review
  • "I Still buy all the time because they work really well " in 1 review
Alennys Nohelia rd5631 C.
Soy locas con los ambientadores ya sean velitas o spray pero para esta es una de las mejores marcas con muy ricas fragancias concentradas
keara l.
Blairsville, GA
I really like the Air Wick candles. They can be on the pricer side of drug store candles but they truly do smell good! They emit a smell unlike other candles where you have to stand over them in order to smell them. They do last a good amount of time so it is worth the money in the long run!
Melissa R.
Eugene
I have tons of these candles . I like to use them right before company comes over or for after dinner to dispel heavy dinner smells. They never fail me . They all smell delish!!
Britnee J.
OMG! I love these candles. I first came across them at the Dollar Tree and gave been hooked since. I usually purchase 3-4 at a time. They are definitely effective and the smell lasts all week after use. I highly recommend as they are affordable.
Katie P.
Freeport
I like to purchase scented candles for the purpose of providing my home and bedroom with a fresh and flavor scent. The Air Wick brand is affordable and has a great variety of flavors to select from.
Heather D.
I think the Air Wick Candles smell wonderful and I get a lot of compliments when I have them lit. I really enjoy the fragrance and it seems to brighten the home! I would highly recommend these candles and I will continue to purchase these myself!
Kim Z.
It works but Not as much, the scent wont last as long, and if you spray to much it may cause you to sneeze or have a bit of allegy , thats what happened to me the first time i ever smelled a air wick air freshener
Nicole  C.
Boaz , AL
Love love love my candles! This is my favorite scent out of all of them. This is not too strong. And it's not too light that you can't tell it's working.
Stephanie A.
Apalachin, NY
I love this scent, but it does not always last as long as I would like it to. The price is great to fill all the rooms of the house with warm candles.
Jayme G.
Chula Vista , CA
I love the air wick candles. They smell so good, especially this scent. I love the tropical sunny scents to really bring in the beach feel
Stephanie A.
Apalachin, NY
What candles do you think hold their strong scent longer?