BY AIR WICK

"Air Wick Candles Frosted Fresh Waters Create Ambiance And Add An Inviting Fragrance To Your Home.&Nbsp; Rich Essential Oils Give This Candle Its Scent Of A Cool, Sparkling Stream Mixed With A Summer Evening Breeze.&Nbsp; This Candle Has A 25-Hour Burn Time And Is Enclosed In A Lovely And Festive Frosted Glass Votive That Lends A Decorative Touch To Any Room In Your Home. Essential Oils Provide A Rich Fragrance 25-Hour Burn Time Refreshes Your Home And Creates An Inviting Atmosphere Festive Frosted Glass Votive Fresh Fragrance Of A Cool Stream And Summer Evening Breeze Essential Oils For A Rich Fragrance Air Wick Candles Are An Easy Way To Instantly Lift Your Spirits And Make Your House Feel Cozy And Welcoming.&Nbsp; As The Candle Burns, Essential Oils Emit A Rich, Lingering Fragrance. Sets A Cozy Mood This Scented Candle Is Great For Setting A Mood While Entertaining.&Nbsp; Place A Few On The Mantle Or Table For Atmosphere. Its Steady Glow Lends Warmth And Comfort, Inviting Guests To Relax. Refresh Your Home The Air Wick Candle Helps Refresh Stale Air And Mask Everyday Odors In Your Home.&Nbsp; It Offers An Easy And Effective Way To Sweeten Your Surroundings With The Fresh Scent Of A Sparkling Stream And Evening Breeze. Decorative Frosted Glass Votive This Air Wick Candle Comes In A Reusable Frosted Glass Container That Complements Any Decor.&Nbsp; The Frosted Design Makes The Candle A Great Choice For Holiday Decorating Or Gift-Giving. About Air Wick Developed In 1943, Air Wick Was One Of The First Odor Eliminators And Left Homes Across America Smelling Clean And Fresh.&Nbsp; Today, Air Wick Products Are Available In A Variety Of Formats And Fragrances, From Robust Automatic Sprays To Indulgent Candles, So You Can Ensure Your Home Always Smells Fresh And Inviting And Creates Just The Right Atmosphere To Enhance Your Mood. Var Wccpi = ""Prod6149609"";" see more...

• "The smell is great and gets rid of bad odor." in 1 review
  • "These candles are very reasonably priced and last longer than other brands." in 1 review
  • "I like the fact that it last up to 25 hours of burn time and the smell of fresh waters is relaxing after a hard day taking car of two boys and husband." in 1 review
Lorna l.
Morgantown, KY
Airwick has the best scents when it comes to airfresheners!! I love the candles, as they smell just like the oil refills you can buy. Very affordable at only 4.00 and last a long time!! And s good variety of scents!!
Sarah D.
Sparta, NJ
Love using Air Wick Scented Candle Fresh Waters all over my house. It's a very subtle scent, even for the smaller areas like bathrooms. This is my go to scent for summer, I wouldn't even try another scent because I've gotten so many compliments of the scent and it lasts
Haley S.
Benton, KY
Air Wick Scented Candles have the fresh scents that Air Wicks are all known for plus the warm, inviting aroma of a lit candle. I love these products and have several around our house! Fresh Waters is always a favorite for everyone in our family!
Brooke P.
Morgantown, WV
Air Wick candles are affordable and effective. They are a little small for those like me that burn candles daily, but for the price, they are good for the value. I like this scent for the bathroom. It really does cover up odors. We will buy again.
karla s.
Grimsley, TN
Decorator Expert Level 3
I like the fact that it last up to 25 hours of burn time and the smell of fresh waters is relaxing after a hard day taking car of two boys and husband. I like the added frosted glass to ive it some decor
Heather B.
Charlotte, NC
I tried this Air Wick candle in Fresh Waters. It was a refreshing scent. I like that it was a small candle, but it packed a lot of scent. It was noticeable as it was burning in my med. sized guest bedrooom. I would def. buy more of these, in this scent!
melissa r.
Norris City, IL
Air wick candles are the best. They have a very large selection of scents, and they all smell so good. These candles are very reasonably priced and last longer than other brands.
Brittany M.
Livonia, MI
This is a pretty nice candle for a grocery store type brand. The smell is great and gets rid of bad odor. You can usually get a coupon for this to make them pretty cheap also.
Melissa O.
Euclid, OH
Decorator Expert Level 3
I like the Air Wick candles more than any other "air freshener brand" candle. I would still prefer Yankee Candle or Bath and Body Works but these work when I'm on a budget! They smell great and the scent fills up a room quickly.
Hannah H.
Murfreesboro, TN
Although I am at college and cannot light candles, I really like keeping the airwick candles in my dorm so that it can make it smell like I'm burning them.