BY AIR WICK

Air Wick® Cool Linen & White Lilac® Fragrance.
Lasts up to 25 hours. see more...

Danyel C.
Bremerton , WA
This is a hard scent to come by. One of my favorites though. These are kinda pricey for store bought candles. But they do smell good and last a while. I like to buy them when they are on sale. I do recommend
Cassaundra T.
Massillon, OH
One of my favorite candles. It simple smells amazing and its nice to surround yourself with such a comforting scent at the end of the day. It feels warm and familiar and homey. Its lovely and welcoming, in fact, my mom buys the same scent now, she liked it at my place so much.
Angie B.
Carrington, ND
I love this candle in the summer time. It smells like fresh laundry that you've just brought in off the line outside. Lovely. The only reason why I didn't give it five stars is because it doesn't last near as long as I would like it to.
Emily L.
Angier, NC
I love this scent. It smells clean and fresh. It is not overwhelming at all though. It is a nice clean scent for your home. I wish they were a little bigger to last longer but overall good value for the price.
Kristin S.
Staten Island, NY
I've always been a huge fan of Airwick products- they make my whole house small amazing from just having a product in one room, it doesn't matter where. They're affordable and work great.
Rachael F.
Port St Lucie, FL
This is an amazing smell.They also burn nice.I don't have a problem with the products at all.I just really feel they don't give you enough of the candle.They don't last long
Cassandra C.
Peoria , Az
Smells so good! It lasted longer than I thought and really diffused well into the air. The scent is not overwhelming it is just enough to make a room smell nice and fresh
cierra b.
Dallas, TX
Im a candle hoarder and these are one of my favorites. The smell is great and long lasting. Very good quality but not too overwhelming. Makes your house smell like springtime and clean laundry!
Tara S.
Xenia, OH
I really enjoy this product. The candle last for quite a long time and the scent isn't to over powering. It's affordable and at that price it does the job.
This is one of my all-time favorite smells. So relaxing. I love walking through my house and smelling this smell. I get lots of compliments on it.