Air Wick Scented Candle uploaded by Kourt M.

BY AIR WICK

Air Wick Candles Frosted Crisp Linen and White Lilac create ambiance and add an inviting fragrance to your home.  Rich essential oils give this candle its fresh scent of linens swaying in the breeze, gently scented by nearby lilacs.  This candle has a 40-hour burn time and is enclosed in a lovely and festive frosted glass votive that lends a decorative touch to any room in your home. Essential oils provide a rich fragrance. 40-hour burn time. Refreshes your home and creates atmosphere. Festive frosted glass votive. Fresh linen and lilac scent. Essential Oils for a Rich Fragrance Air Wick Cand. see more...

• How long does the flame and scent last?11 Answers
  • Do these really last as long as they say they do?7 Answers
  • I am a big fan of Air Wick but have never used their cand...10 Answers
Air Wick Scented Candle
  • "love this candle , the scent lasts for a long time which has a strong smell which isnt too overpowering but the candle burns out so fast" in 21 reviews
  • "I love these wick candles they smell great and come in so many scents." in 9 reviews
  • "I don't care for this product, the candles don't last long nor does the scent last long its okay at first though. " in 9 reviews
  • "These last pretty long and smell really good I'm liking the styles they are coming out with now to a big upgrade for air wick " in 4 reviews
  • "The have do many different scents that you will live and they last so long!" in 3 reviews
37734CRISTHINA N.
Clermont, FL
Me encanta la lavanda Enviado de Estas velas, tengo Varios de Ellos Alrededor de mi casa. CUANDO Alguna vez alguien se apodera de los dados Ellos lo Increíbles huele mi casa y Pedir Lo Que ES.  Gran fragancia y la Vela.
Kaylynn S.
Royse City , TX
Air wicks scent "lavender chamomile" is my all time favorite scent. It's what was in our house when we first moved in so the smell brings back memories. Love it, just wish the refills weren't so pricey for plug ins.
Erika L.
Lost Creek, WV
Decorator Expert Level 1
I got a lavender 25 hour candle at a great price so I thought I would try it out. The scent was okay at first, but didn't last strongly very long. also, it only last about 20 hours if that. I like other brands better, not sure if I'll be buying any more of these...
Finnlee E.
Air Wick candles last a long time, and this fragrance smells very clean. It's a very soft scent, and great (in my mind) for spring. It reminds me of living in the country in the hills of WV ... when my aunt had laundry hanging on the line. (she had about 8 lilac bushes lining her driveway) Great to have a scent take you back like that ... way to go, Air Wick!
Stephanie K.
Puyallup, WA
I like these small candles because they liquefy as they burn so you use all of the candle, not just the center if you blow it out too soon. They last a good amount of time for the size of the candle and at a decent price as well.
Ameerah W.
Arlington, VA
I enjoy the fresh scents of the air wick candles but the scent is not that strong compared to other candles, don't get me wrong, the candle while emit some fragrance but I would not put this candle in the top 10% of candles. But, I do love the frosted glass it looks so pretty amongst other trinkets and décor.
Raina D.
Pensacola, FL
These candles have a great scent and are a fraction of the price! I find that they have the same strength scent as some of the pricier candles. Because of the price, you can get a variety of scents to use throughout the home. The candleholders are great to re-use after the candles are gone as well
Tina B.
Sharpsburg, GA
I love fresh clean scented candles! Air Wick has a keeper with this scent! And, it burns for a long time, too. The glass makes a nice trinket holder when the candle is all used up, so it serves a dual purpose. I enjoyed this fragrant candle and hope to find it again soon.
Kelsey K.
Cedar Rapids, IA
I thought that the air wick candles had a good variety of scents to choose from, but when it came time to burn the candles they didn't have a very strong scent. I tend not to buy these anymore solely for that purpose, but if it was for a smaller space it would be great!
Charis  C.
Vacherie, LA
Smells great & is beautiful as well!! It freshens your room while keeping it well styled & designs! It's prettier than the regular plain glass candles by other brands! My new favorite candle!
Batoul J.
Milwaukee, WI
How long does the flame and scent last?
Meghan C.
I am a big fan of Air Wick but have never used their candles. Do they leave a nice lasting scent?
Amy W.
Grosse Pt Frm, MI
Air Freshner or candles, which is your favorite?
Sheila M.
Avalon, CA
What's your favorite scented candle?
Nicole s.
How bad is the smoke that is gives off?

Kohl's