Air Wick Scent Ribbons Winter Luxury Edition Vanilla & Soft Velvet Scented Candle

BY AIR WICK

Air Wick® Scent Ribbons™/MC Winter Luxury Edition ™/MC.
6.35 oz (180g). see more...

• One of my friends told me that this product is good but e...3 Answers
Tiffany H.
Cleveland, TN
I love the smell of vanilla and love this candle. It's affordable and makes my home smell delicious.  I enjoy keeping candles around, both for the scents you can get them and because I like the warmth a burning wick adds to a room.  I recommend not just this but other Air Wick scented candles, whatever kind of scents you are drawn to whether fruity or warm.  Would repurchase.
swati s.
Redmond, WA
Decorator Expert Level 3
I just love air wick candles and the fact that its fragrance is very pleasant and welcoming as i like a stronger fragrance when it comes to candles. it burns clean and lasts long. they make great gifts,. i an=ma big fan of candles and like to place one in every possible corner. they have great aesthetics and are good decor pieces too
Lianne R.
N Hollywood, CA
I love vanilla and I buy anything that's scented Vanilla. This candle smells amazing and goes through all the house. It's strong without being overpowering. It's not too pricey and Airwick goes on sale quite often.
Shelby N.
Lakeside , CA
I love Airwick candles. They smell great and the aroma extends to the whole room not just the small area. Vanilla has always been to go scent it's warm and hugs you in that soft vanilla smell
Lauren B.
I love that when you buy an air wick candle, you know that the odor won't be dull. I love the smell of vanilla but I would agree with another reviewer, it is a bit strong for my liking.
Samantha J.
Tulsa
Great product. Would recommend this to anyone. Left me happy and feeling good. Great manufacturer great brand makes nut house smell great.
Lyziet V.
I love the smell of vanilla candles, but I have yet to get my hands on these babies! definitely gonna keep a look out for them!
Yunuen V.
Los Angeles, CA
These candles smell so good. The combination of soft velvet and vanillas is a bit unusual to me but it still smells great.
chanel o.
Lithonia, GA
Absolutely love these candles. I think its so cool that the shape is different and candles are long lasting.
Lauren S.
Love these candles! I light one and my whole house smells great! And they are very decorative and affordable.
destiny e.
Xenia, OH
One of my friends told me that this product is good but expensive considering the scent only last for a few days not even that. opinions please?