BY AIR WICK

Air Wick Candles Ribbons White Berries and Cool Silk contain ribbons of essential oils to fill your home with a luxurious scent.  The refreshing scent of sweet berries creates ambiance and makes your home feel warm and inviting.  This candle has a 30-hour burn time and is enclosed in a modern square glass votive that lends a decorative touch to any room in your home. Ribbons of essential oils provide powerful fragrance. 30-hour burn time. Refreshes your home and creates instant atmosphere. Decorative square glass container. Sweet berry and silk fragrance. Ribbons of Essential Oils Release Pow. see more...

Air Wick Scent Ribbons Candle
  • "I love these candles they last and they have great scent the scent travels through out the whole house." in 2 reviews
  • "I use one in every room and my house smells wonderful." in 1 review
  • "mmm smells great and keeps the room smelling great for a while!" in 1 review
Jacqueline L.
Corp Christi, TX
I really like Air Wick Candles! The Scent Ribbons is great! I love having them in my living room. It's very relaxing to have your whole living room smell lovely. This candle burns for a while also.
Samantha B.
Decorator Expert Level 2
I love having candles around my house all year round. These smell amazing and they are really cute to put around your home without it looking like you just out candles everywhere.
Yemurai C.
The scent is refreshing and lasts longer than the average candle. I think for the price this is a great deal. Don't know if they have other scents. I'd love to try
tara c.
New Bedford, MA
Love this candle. It has a nice smell that isn't too over powering and lasts a long time. Also travels throughout the house and doesn't stay in just one room.
joni m.
Grand Bay, AL
I love this candle!!! It really smells like they say. I light it in my room and you can smell it throughout my home. definitely will be buying more!
Danielle Marie P.
Russell Springs, KY
I love candles I buy candles all the time. But air wick candles have to be my all time favorite bc the smell is just absolutely amazing!!
Casi S.
Lodi, Ca
I love these, one of these candles carries through my whole house in about 10 min! They are amazing and they last quite a while!
Connie B.
Powell, TN
Decorator Expert Level 3
Smell really great and the smell lingers more than others I've tried.
I use one in every room and my house smells wonderful.
Natalie C.
Daphne, Al
Lasts long and really freshens up rooms. I love the pattern around the edge, it really goes well with my bathroom.
Katherine T.
Kingsville , TX
Long lasting and the scent travels. I can even smell it outside before I open my door. And they smell yummy!
hali C.
Decorator Expert Level 2
Where can I find air wick candles?
joni m.
Grand Bay, AL
What is your favorite scent?