BY AIR WICK

Air Wick Lavender & Chamomile Scented Reed Diffuser: Natural rattan stems diffuse fragrance Elegant design see more...

• Is this a less expensive option than candles? 1 Answers
  • How often do you change the reeds?3 Answers
Air Wick Reed Diffuser Air Freshener
  • "They have the most awesome fragrances , they smell great and there really cheap ! " in 1 review
  • "Air wick is a really good air freshener and it has such a good scent." in 1 review
  • "Its affordable and lasts a long time.. my house smells so good! " in 1 review
  • "Lasts a super long time and super affordable." in 1 review
Lena N.
While I love Air wick brand I was disappointed in these. The smell is great for about a day and then you can not smell them much anymore. Would be nice for a small room I guess but for a living room it just didn't put out enough scent. I would stick with the sprays.
Jennifer C.
Shawnee, OK
I tried this and I am not really sure it is the product as much as the fact that I like something just a little bit stronger in scent than this gave. Price was good and it did smell great, just not what I like.
Jenna H.
I really like these diffusers when you first set them up and use them- but after that you have to constantly swish the oil and move the reeds to get the smell up and going again. Otherwise it is not noticeable.
Ronnece C.
Springfield, IL
I don't really care for these because I can never smell them and then I have a habit of forgetting to flip the sticks but what I would say is it makes a good decoration.
Madison M.
Greenville , NC
Works well to make odors go away! I have a dog and she can make the house have a distinct smell, but with this it isn't as noticeable for a while. Doesn't totally make them go away, but does good!
Jenny T.
New Bern, NC
I like this air freshener because the scent isn't too strong or overpowering when first sprayed. The only downside is that it doesn't last long. I use this for our bathrooms. Also, the spray doesn't dissolve well into the air and leaves a wet film on the floor.
Mercedes G.
Personally i would rather use Febreze any day. It's one of those you get what you pay for things it covers up smells temporarily but I wouldn't use it if you know the in laws are coming lol
Olivia R.
west monroe, LA
Air freshener is a must when you have kids & a messy husband lol smells come from everywhere so this helps keep it fresh & smell good.I even use it in my car.its good everywhere
Krystal W.
West valley , UT
I like the brand however this particular product is not the best. I don't like how I have to keep it up high due to my small children and the area that actually you can smell it is small in proximity.
Jentry D.
monroe, ga
This product is ok, but it's not my favorite. It's smell constantly stays misting in the air. And it mixes with other smells or odors instead of take it away
How often do you change the reeds?
Tiara D.
Is this a less expensive option than candles?