Air Wick Reed Diffuser Air Freshener

Air Wick Lavender & Chamomile Scented Reed Diffuser: Natural rattan stems diffuse fragrance Elegant design

Is this a less expensive option than candles?
How often do you change the reeds?
Start your review of Air Wick Reed Diffuser Air Freshener!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
Its affordable and lasts a long time.. my house smells so good! in reviews
Lasts a super long time and super affordable.in reviews
They have the most awesome fragrances , they smell great and there really cheap ! in reviews
Air wick is a really good air freshener and it has such a good scent.in reviews
Cheryl L.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Airwick Reed Diffusers, Life Scents. Summer Delights White Flowers 💐 melon & vanilla 💖 25mg. Had to use this one as they didn't have my product to tag...... Airwick reed diffusers are great 👍 they leave the room smelling amazing 👏 It lasts 4 weeks sometimes more 💥. Recommend and price isn't very high. The only thing I would change is make the lid easier for elders or disabled people to use💫 Air Wick
Zarmina  B.
TARNEIT, VIC
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 3
Air Wick Reed Diffuser Air Freshener uploaded by Zarmina  B.
I just love this Air wick Reed diffuser. It keeps my kitchen area smell really nice and take away the after effect bad smell of cooking and frying after some time. Though it is overly priced but if bought on sale is really good option. I place two of them in my kitchen one on right and the other one on left and as I enter the kitchen and move around I keep getting refreshed by the beautiful scent of it. Also it doesn't last that much longer. Not more than 3 weeks I guess.
Lauren B.
Newcastle under lyme, Staffordshire
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Wow these really do pack a punch! Having always felt like I’ve wasted my money in the past on air fresheners these really are the one to go for. A bit more pricey than other air fresheners at around £6-7 UK pricing, but they are very strong! If you suffer from asthma or breathing problems though avoid using these in small rooms they are very strong!
Ellie H.
Air Wick Reed Diffuser Air Freshener uploaded by Ellie H.
It smells quite nice and lasts quite a long time. Wouldn’t say it lasts as long as id like it to but still good for the price. Air Wick Reed Diffuser Air Freshener
M L.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I liked it while it last. I moved the sticks every two days to give the essence to the room, otherwise I couldn't smell anything. Although the smell was nice I did not like the system. I prefer the automatic sprays as you can control it. Anyway, I recommend it.
Jaymee L.
STRATHFIELDSAYE, VIC
I love having my house smell of different fragrances and always have a few diffusers around the house. I like this particular diffuser the fragrance is nice without being overpowering, the are affordable and you can pick them up from your local supermarket!
sky L.
Smells good use it in the bathroom to keep it fresh! definitely worth the buy especially if you live with a stink bomb baha.
Raishu J.
JORDAN SPRINGS, NSW
Love this product.. can easily be used when kids are around.. no fear of candle dripping or injuring
Abi P.
leicestershire
Lovely scent however at the start it can be either too overpowering or doesn’t start too fast. But after about 10 minutes it works marvellously!
Jigna T.
Monroe, CT
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
It smells nice initially and then fades away so not sure if I would buy this again.  It does smell good first few days though. Maybe it would be better if it lasted longer. It is affordable and not too expensive. Not too sure I would recommend this product.