BY AIR WICK

Air Wick® Rain Garden® Fragrance Air Freshener.
New.
100% natural propellant. see more...

• Does anyone know a product that you can compare Airwick t...1 Answers
  • Does anyone use this?3 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
  • "I love this air freshener spray, and it really serves it's purpose with 3 dogs in the house!" in 2 reviews
  • "They smell great and there are all types of different scents if you have never tried these then you have to!" in 1 review
  • "Makes musty parts of the house smell great!" in 1 review
Madison S.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Airwick products are easily available and always pretty cheap to purchase to me there pretty much just the same as glade and my choice in this product over one if it’s comparable brands all comes down to the scent of the products Airwick comes out with some pretty different and fun scents I do enjoy their choices I do feel like glade may last a LITTLE bit longer I think these air fresheners might have a little more alcohol in them or something but it gets the job done for getting rid of yucky bathroom smells and freshening up the home real quick
Alexandra Z.
Greenwich
I LOVE this product and am sorry to see it has finally, apparently met it's demise. I ordered a case six months ago from a different vendor, and when I came back to get more, it was listed for $20.36 with no indication of how many bottles that price included, so I sent a message to HBA Zone, Inc. It took them a week to respond, and when they finally confirmed that the $20.36 price was for a case of six bottles, I went in to purchase them only to find that they had increased the price by 7 dollars!!! I ordered them anyway - that's how much I wanted them! That was on June 2nd. Today, June 11th, more than one entire week later, I received notice from them that they have cancelled the order because they are "OUT OF STOCK" and don't know when, or if, they'll get more.

I do understand that many sellers have huge inventories, but when I took the time to ask how many bottles I would get because this seller hadn't bothered to include that information in the listing, I expected a prompt response but didn't get one. When I finally got a response, went to buy the item and found they had increased the price by 7 dollars, I called to find out why. The guy was abrupt and simply said they weren't making enough on it at the old price and wasn't willing to even consider letting me have it for the old price since that's what I would have paid a week ago if their listing had been accurate & complete. He did offer to shave off one dollar from the new price but said I'd have to give him my credit card number and order it from him instead of on Amazon in order to save that dollar. He also confirmed that it was in stock during that call. A little offended, I never-the-less immediately went on Amazon and placed the order, which sat there for 9 days unfilled until getting notice today that they have cancelled the order due to being out of stock.

I'm not sure I'd order from these idiots again if they were the only place on the planet to get water and I was dying of thirst!
Amber b.
Fort Madison, IA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
Love the smell! It works well. It seems to last for awhile too. Plus I found it for a dollar at the dollar tree! Definitely worth it. Use it for the bathroom or whatever.
Kelsey G.
Palmetto, FL
Does not last too long. It's ok for a 2 second quick fix but I feel like the underlying odor is still lingering after a while. It's affordable and nice to have on hand but It's not the greatest with eliminating odors
Toni Marie D.
Vallejo, CA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I use the air wick sprays and most in my home to give it more of a floral smell. The sports can be strong so you have to careful how much you spare into the air.
Bety P.
The smell doesn't last for a long time even if u spray it a couple of times. The price is good but of course if you want the room to smell good you will probably need to spray a few times. I didn't really like the smell after i purchase it.
Lisa R.
Green Lane, PA
I love this air freshener spray, and it really serves it's purpose with 3 dogs in the house! Coincidentally, after a rainy day, the dogs can usually leave the house smelling pretty strange, so I like to give this a quick spray after they've been brought in from outside in order to get the house smelling fresh and clean again!
Brittany H.
Portland, OR
I bought this at the dollar store. It's a nice fresh scent but it doesn't last that long. Not sure if that's why it's at the dollar store maybe t was a bad batch. I still will purchase because I like the scent.
Meghan C.
I love Airwick products. You get a great product that smells great and works just as good as other products out there that cost more. I have Airwick products all over my house.
Elsy N.
This fresher is really good , it last longer than others , does not cover the bad smeller the fresh smell eliminate those odors . I really recommended it.
Katie T.
Does anyone use this?
Meghan C.
Does anyone know a product that you can compare Airwick to and still get the same value?