Air Wick Pure Tropical Flower Air Freshener uploaded by Oludamilola A.

BY AIR WICK

1 Aerosol see more...

jenny t.
Zanesville, OH
Let me start by saying that I love the smell of tropical flowers and this spray smells amazing. I spray it everywhere. On my couch, chairs, carpet and in the air. It really does eliminate odors.
Jennifer J.
92 Pheonix Ct. Waverly, GA
Love this scent! It's great to keep in bathroom and to refresh drapes and furniture covered with fabric! It's effective but doesn't last. It's definitely affordable, I recommend to everyone! I purchased at Walmart!
Illiana M.
Visalia
My mom uses this in all rooms of house and i cannot complain. It smells wonderful. I absolutely love it and i always steal one of hers and i keep it in my room.
Natasha S.
Chambersburg
This stuff smells so good. I tried this at work for the bathroom just to see how it smells. Smells just like a cherry blossom tree.
Shayla B.
Cyclone, WV
This stuff these your hair smelling so fresh. I really enjoy using it whenever I want the house to smell good.
Deseree R.
This stuff smells amazing. I just spray it around the house and the house will smell good all day.
Bibiane B.
AMAZING air freshener. Unique scent. Smells great. Eliminates odours well. It is a little pricey in comparison to others but I buy it when it is 2 for $9 CAD at Walmart and find it well worth the price. I like the way it mists and distributes throughout the room. There are a few different scents from this pure line, the others I have tried are great too. This scent is my favourite definitely recommend.
Sarah W.
scunthorpe
No other air freshener comes close to this! It’s a regular buy and have not been disappointed with any of the fragrances. Handy little can, beautiful scent and no excess water. Leaves a lovely smell for hours without the need to refresh
Oludamilola A.
Dorchester , Dorset
This pure range from Air Wick is very clever. When you spray it, you don’t have to duck away from the fall out you’d get from the regular sprays, you aren’t left with tiny droplets of air freshener on surfaces you just cleaned. The “Buck’s Fizz” variant has a citrus tinge to it (I love citrus). A little goes a long way in freshening the loo area. Well worth the buy.
Derran C.
Smells great! Doesn't leave a wet feeling on furniture, cushions or curtains. Long lasting smell and doesn't make me sneeze is very affordable and the tin lasts a long time would recommend. Bought from tesco

back