Air Wick Pure Scented Oil Starter Kit (Free Warmer + 3 Refills), Florida Keys Coconut Water, Air Freshener uploaded by Misty T.

BY AIR WICK

Enhance your home’s scent with Air Wick Scented Oil. It releases continuous fragrance so your home always smells welcoming. Air Wick Scented Oil Refills contain natural essential oils. Each Air Wick refill provides up to 45 days* of continuously... see more...

Review (1)

Start your review of Air Wick Pure Scented Oil Starter Kit (Free Warmer + 3 Refills), Florida Keys Coconut Water, Air Freshener!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Plainfield, IL
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
I went to target and picked up my Air Wick Pure Beach Escapes in the Florida Keys Coconut Water scent. I got home and immediately plugged it in in to give it a whirl. How quickly my family room was transformed from the Cold Chicago Spring air into the delicious smell of Coconuts and Smells from the Beach. The smell quickly spread from my open living room to my kitchen to my dining and living room. I was surprised at what strength this air warmer fragrance release was able to muster. It is refillable and each bottle lasts 45 days! I’m so impressed & so happy I tried this especially with 2 dogs and a cat!

Walmart

Walmart was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Rakuten account tomorrow.

If you have an existing Rakuten account, make sure to enter your Rakuten email