BY AIR WICK

1 Aerosol see more...

Emily S.
Portland, OR
I get this in the lavender scent, but it actually smells like sugar cookies to my boyfriend and I. Not at all lavender. I love the scent though and with this a tiny bit goes a long way, you definitely don't have to walk through the whole house continuously spraying.
Hannah M.
Palm Coast, FL
This product in particular smells so good!! I always want something to freshen up my house and this right here does the trick!!
Michaela G.
Arnold
This stuff smells really really good {like the ocean} the only thing is whenever I use it kind of leaks all over my hand.
del b.
i love these air fresheners they look cool and mask any unpleasant aromas effectively,love the choice of fragrances and are easily available from most supermarkets , i would recommend to others for home or office or the car .
Kellie G.
Great Yarmouth , Norfolk
I love the sleek packaging, it’s easy to hold and I love the spray nozzle as you can just hold it down and it will continuously spray however the smell isn’t too strong and doesn’t last for long, I feel there are better sprays out there that are more effective than this one.