Air Wick National Park Limited Edition Scented Oil Refills Exotic Papaya & Hibiscus Flower - 3 CT

BY AIR WICK

Air Wick® Exotic Papaya & Hibiscus Flower National Park Limited Edition Scented Oil Refills - 3.
Hawai'i Kaloko - Honokohau.
Read precautions at the back.
Only use Air Wick® Refills. see more...

Ashley W.
Lawrenceville, GA
This is one of my favorite scents. it smells like the middle of spring in a botantical or flower garden. They last almost two months and your whole house will smell good. It’s strong and you will notice it when you go in but it doesn’t give you a headache.
Melody S.
Ames, IA
Air Wick Exotic Papaya and HIbiscus has a strong scent to begin with, which can be overpowering for some people. I used it in my home and enjoyed the scent for a few days, but after a while it seemed to disappear. It did not last the 30 some days as stated on the product packaging. Based on it not lasting very long, I don't think the price is very justifiable compared to other air freshening products.
Megan R.
Henderson, NV
My husband, who hates tropical smells, actually requested this scent to be put in our bedroom!  I usually keep the warmer on the lowest setting so it's not overpowering, but it is just enough to scent our pillows and comforter.  This is one of my favorites!
Crystal S.
Atlanta, GA
Oh my gosh! I normally don't go for the super fruity smells because they're usually a little too strong for me, but these smell so good. I love leaving my air freshener on low (I have a small apartment) and coming home at the end of the day to a wonderful tropical paradise.
Debbie H.
Bloomingdale , GA
Perfect for a summer scent. Makes my entire house smell absolutely amazing! I always get comments from visitors about how yummy my home smells. I definitely love that they last for quite a while and they are very affordable
Natalia z.
Orlando, FL
If you have ever tried the Panera green tea, you know the smell for sure. This is the same. I love it because encapsulates the odors so good. Smells like a day in the beach
Topeka P.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
These smell pretty good. Especially if you plug them into your bathroom. There are a variety of smells and scents to choose from. Air wick in my opinion is very affordable. It costs less than febreeze. I would recommend!
Katherine B.
Elmhurst , NY
The scent is amazingly refreshing. I think this product overall had the ok in my books. I have yet to be disappointed. Lasts a pretty longtime. I shop at our local stores and. Ever had an issue with pricing.
adriana m.
I love love this product I always use to buy the small pack but because I love the smell of it I decided to go to cosco and buy the bigger pack. The smell last for such a long long long time.
Zocelyne K.
Chandler, AZ
I have so many of these in my house in different scents. You do get sick of them after awhile that's why I usually by packs with multiple scents at Costco. 100% recommend.