Air Wick National Park Limited Edition Scented Oil Refills Exotic Papaya & Hibiscus Flower - 3 CT

BY AIR WICK

Air Wick® Exotic Papaya & Hibiscus Flower National Park Limited Edition Scented Oil Refills - 3.
Hawai'i Kaloko - Honokohau.
Read precautions at the back.
Only use Air Wick® Refills. see more...

Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Overland park, KS
Oh my gosh! I normally don't go for the super fruity smells because they're usually a little too strong for me, but these smell so good. I love leaving my air freshener on low (I have a small apartment) and coming home at the end of the day to a wonderful tropical paradise.
Debbie H.
Debbie H.
Bloomingdale, GA
Perfect for a summer scent. Makes my entire house smell absolutely amazing! I always get comments from visitors about how yummy my home smells. I definitely love that they last for quite a while and they are very affordable
If there were more stars i would definitely give them a 10 every time i walk into my house i feel like I'm in Maui love love love this scent!
Melody S.
Melody S.
Ames, IA
Air Wick Exotic Papaya and HIbiscus has a strong scent to begin with, which can be overpowering for some people. I used it in my home and enjoyed the scent for a few days, but after a while it seemed to disappear. It did not last the 30 some days as stated on the product packaging. Based on it not lasting very long, I don't think the price is very justifiable compared to other air freshening products.
Megan R.
Megan R.
Henderson, NV
My husband, who hates tropical smells, actually requested this scent to be put in our bedroom!  I usually keep the warmer on the lowest setting so it's not overpowering, but it is just enough to scent our pillows and comforter.  This is one of my favorites!
Topeka P.
Topeka P.
These smell pretty good. Especially if you plug them into your bathroom. There are a variety of smells and scents to choose from. Air wick in my opinion is very affordable. It costs less than febreeze. I would recommend!
Katherine B.
Katherine B.
Elmhurst, NY
The scent is amazingly refreshing. I think this product overall had the ok in my books. I have yet to be disappointed. Lasts a pretty longtime. I shop at our local stores and. Ever had an issue with pricing.
Sherla K.
Sherla K.
Chandler, AZ
Smell sooo good, fresh nnsweet comes in one lil tiny bottle. Cons, the product finish so fast or maybe i put the setting in the higher idont know...
Zocelyne K.
Zocelyne K.
Chandler, AZ
I have so many of these in my house in different scents. You do get sick of them after awhile that's why I usually by packs with multiple scents at Costco. 100% recommend.
Cindy S.
Cindy S.
My favorite scent. I love the tropical fruity smell of these. I put them in are open living room and it doesnt make it smell too heavy.