BY AIR WICK

Air Wick® Channel Islands National Park Limited Edition Scented Oil.
National Park Foundation
Fresh coastal waters & silver lotus.
2 refills.
Total: 1.34 fl. oz. (40ml).
Each: 0.67 fl. oz. (20ml).
Only use Air Wick® refills. see more...

Baylee B.
Roy, UT
These plug ins are so amazing. The smell lasts FOREVER!!! They aren't messy and they are so effective at keeping your house smelling fab! Very affordable and the part you plug into the wall is reusable so you just have to repurchase the scented oil you want
Korne L.
Austin, TX
We use Air Wick scented oils all the time, they have a great variety of scents to choose from. I like that you can set them on different level, from mild to strong smell. I found them offen on sale in my local grocery stores or Walgreens, i would recommend them.
Sonya J. H.
Natchitoches
AIR WICK PRODUCTS have your home smelling great I love the scents but I hate that they don't last longer than like 20 days.. that disappoints me but Seaside Escape !!
Chasity S.
Geneva, AL
They smell wonderful and last for a long time. I put one in every room of my house and it made my house smell so good. I love the choices of sents also. They have a great variety. Will definitely continue using these.
Allysa H.
Bauxite , AR
We are avid air wick users, but this particular air wick scent is by far the best to date. It is extremely potent and will mask any odors, even tough to remove. Highly recommend looking into this product!
Shaele G.
Ventura , CA
Smells great. Love that it comes in a pack of two. And it lasts about 2 weeks for me until it needs to be changed
Lexi L.
Arkadelphia , AR
Smelled amazing..worked really well in my dorm room. Kept it smelling fresh even when my suitmate had a cat in the next room. Loved it and it was very cheap
Luz S.
Fort Stewart, GA
Love the Airwick stuff. Most of them smell really great. Prices is ok. Love how it makes my house smell though. Definitely recommend this product.
Andrea h.
Oxnard,CA
I just love the smell it leaves my house.Just one bottle lasted me good while.the scent for me is not to strong so its perfect in my opinion.
Jenny M.
Hyattsville , MD
Under ypressure h humbug rharhrrg rharhrrg hrrhdh hedgehog rharhrrg ehehrhrheg guouoguog ugpgupcup up hippie uoguggibfoyyof uoguggibfoyyof