BY AIR WICK

Air Wick® National Park Limited Edition Hawai'i Kaloko-Honokohau Aroma Sphere.
Lasts up to 8 weeks!
National Park Foundation.
Exotic papaya & hibiscus flower.
2.5 FL OZ (75 ml). see more...

Megan C.
odenville, AL
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I use this a lot during the summer time, the hawaii is one of my fav scents, I just wish I could buy it all the time, it lasts a long time and smells soo good it makes me think i'm on the beach!
Emily d.
Lake Oswego, OR
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I got this at my local fred meyer and use it in the bathroom. It works so well at eliminating odors and it leaves my space smelling great. It's highly effective and it's great for people looking for a cheap alternative to candles. I highly recommend this product.
Alexis H.
Centralia, IL
The scent of this is wonderful however it doesn't spread throughout even a small room. I had it opened for quite awhile and it never really left a noticeable scent unless I was right next to it. Not bad priced though.
Rusudan M.
Great scent, but you get bored of it after a little while, so a good thing it's impossible to repurchase it, as it already gives me headaches and I can't stand it anymore .. Put it in my hubby's car
Bernadette T.
This is my hands down favorite scent from Air Wick. I put it in my bathrooms and home office. It gives you such a great beautiful scent that's inviting. I would recommend this scent to anyone.
Barb Q.
Franklin, WI
Seems to eliminate odors and leave a pleasant, not overbearing, fragrance left behind. They now came out with the new smell snuggle. I wish all the plug ins had night lights and more appealing fixtures. The price is affordable.
Melenie P.
Los Angeles, CA
Use this in the bathroom and it does get rid of unwanted smells. I've used this product once or twice and in the future I'd buy it again because of its cheap price.
Saintia J.
I love this product. I wish they had this sphere in more scents. I only like this scent as it is great to have around the house during the summer months.
Mary K.
Johnstown, PA
This smell is amazing and makes your home smell so great. I use this scent in my wax burner, oil plug in and of course the spray
Roselyn C.
San Gabriel, CA
The Hawaii scent is one of my favorites. It smells so tropical and fresh, it's always good to have one of these in a room.