BY AIR WICK

Air Wick® National Park Limited Edition Hawai'i Kaloko-Honokohau Aroma Sphere.
Lasts up to 8 weeks!
National Park Foundation.
Exotic papaya & hibiscus flower.
2.5 FL OZ (75 ml). see more...

Buy on Jet.com
megan c.
Odenville, AL
Home Sweet Home Expert
I use this a lot during the summer time, the hawaii is one of my fav scents, I just wish I could buy it all the time, it lasts a long time and smells soo good it makes me think i'm on the beach!
Annetta M.
Taylors, SC
This product has my apartment smelling so wonderful and my friends all enjoy the smell of it ask me what did you get it at
Maritza R.
Fontana, CA
Long lasting smell !! Smells soooooo good I always buy this brand super cheap and it lastes all day!!!!!
Camila S.
Culver City, CA
I liked the smell and is a practical presentation but does not last long, then I think it's not a good investment
Ruska M.
Great scent, but you get bored of it after a little while, so a good thing it's impossible to repurchase it, as it already gives me headaches and I can't stand it anymore .. Put it in my hubby's car
Roselyn C.
San Gabriel, CA
The Hawaii scent is one of my favorites. It smells so tropical and fresh, it's always good to have one of these in a room.
Alexis H.
Centralia, IL
The scent of this is wonderful however it doesn't spread throughout even a small room. I had it opened for quite awhile and it never really left a noticeable scent unless I was right next to it. Not bad priced though.
Jodi G.
Red Oak, TX
This scent is perfect for spring or summertime! I love the floral/fruity scent
Christina  A.
Chubbuck, ID
What's better than having the smell of Hawaii in your home far from fhe ocean
Melissa F.
Whittier, CA
Works amazing I have tried most of them because there smells are really good nd would buy this again