BY AIR WICK

Lynette B.
Covina , CA
I haven't purchased these in a while but the product over all is amazing. It's not as strong as the candle scent but you can still smell the scent throughout the room. This product is affordable it runs for about $2 at Walmart or target I would recommend if you're looking for something light
Ceseli S.
San Antonio, TX
These air freshners are great through the home. Leave the house smelling fresh and do the job fine. I'm not a fan of the glass this comes in. It can be rather heavy and often find them leaning on the outlet. If you have a curious toddler not sure I would recommend
Shelby M.
League City, TX
I have one of these plug ins in each room of my house. They smell great and are very cost effective. They last about 2/3 weeks per cartridge depending how open the top is. I would recommend these for sure.
Triola D.
Palmdale, CA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Air Wick oil is good when you can plug them in away from the little ones. It keeps the scent going throughout the day when all the little funky things are still happening!
Kaylah T.
Fort Lee, VA
My mom loves this product, she buys them all of the time. It really smells good and when we invited guest they give good reviews about the smell. I am always very pleased with the outcome of this product. I would definitely purchase this item again very affordable and effective. I would definitely recommend others to try it.You can buy them almost anywhere, we usually purchase them in Family Dollar.
Susan Y.
Lakewood , CA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I use these in my bathroom and love the apple cinnamon and fresh scent!!! Pros is there easy to use but run out quick! Effective Worth it for the very affordable price! Would recommend and will buy again!
Robin T.
Glenville, NY
I like these air fresheners a lot. The apple cinnamon is perfect for the kitchen and I use fresh mountain scent for the bathroom and bedrooms.
Autumn C.
Ireland, IN
These are very easy to use and we used to use them a lot before we had a baby. Great way to freshen up a musty closet or enclosed space!
Shelbie D.
Bakersfield, CA
These plug in air fresheners are awesome! You can place it in one room and it will fill the whole house with scent! So awesome
Amanda G.
Tucson , AZ
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I like these a lot especially the vanilla one. It smells good and during the holidays it gives you more of a Christmas feel