Air Wick Limited Edition National Park Series Flip & Fresh, Twin Pack, Glacier Bay Serene Waters, 1 pk

BY AIR WICK

Cecelia B.
Monmouth
I actually have one in my car right now it's quite amazing for my car. I haven't used mine yet but I do think it's quite effective cause when the air comes on the smell will be in the car. It's not to expensive I've only got it for $2.34. I recommend that you should buy it if your car smells funky.
Brittany L.
I get this brand of candles at my local dollar tree for $1. These are pretty much the best candles because they are cheap and they smell so good!! This scent is very refreshing and clean smelling. I love these candles and have often bought a few to include as gifts!
Briana R.
Toluca Lake , CA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
These candle literally transform any room. Light a candle, close your eyes, and BOOM, you're on the beach, in a forest, in a kitchen full of freshly-baked cookies, etc. Very affordable and long lasting.
Tanya M.
Wicks it amazing. Not only do they have a variety of scents but the scent actually does last and penetrate they whole living place where it's placed at. I totally recommend it
Nancy Z.
Dayt Bch Sh, FL
This candle burns clean and permeates the room. The scent last quite awhile in the room even after the candle is blown out. And this scent is fresh and clean-outdoor smelling.
Sara B.
Ormond Beach, FL
These always look great around the house. And when you smell them they smell wonderful. But when you burn them the scent is not very strong. Great if you have a sensitive sniffer. Not so much if it's a larger space.
Kimberly B.
Denton, NC
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Kiara P.
Lawrenceville,Va
This produced don't cost much, not too pricy ! I .. I love this produced alot  ,its very useful and helpful
Irais v.
I love air wick candles! These are great and have the best scents! You can smell them all over your home!
Brooke H.
I love smell good stuff. I wish things were cheaper & scents spread in a room more & lasted longer