Air Wick® Life Scents™ Warm Apple Crisp Scented Oil Warmer + Refill 0.67 fl. oz. Carded Pack

BY AIR WICK

Scented oil for electrical plug diffuser. see more...

Jamie A.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
This is one of my absolute favorite scents! The refills are fairly inexpensive, and I can find them at any discount store. I found they last longer than any other brands as well. If you're using a more expensive brand, check these out, I think you'll be pleasantly surprised!
Shelby R.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
This scent is sooo good! You can smell it almost instantly, and soon enough it can be smelt throughout the whole room! I really enjoy these fresheners, but I always make sure to unplug before leaving the house as they have caused fires in the past.
Tatiana E.
Glendale, CA
This product is really really good , i use it in my whole house , when i decice to go mall every time i take one of them to make my house refresh with that and the smell is ery good .
Emily B.
Indianapolis, IN
I actually use this scent throughout my house all year round. Although you may think it's a fall(ish) scent, it smells amazing all the time. Each time I have company, they comment on how good my home smells. I love it!! (It used to be called harvest spice but they changed it. This is just as good)
Heather C.
I love the way these oil warmers smell and last. with so many to choose from I have to stalk up on these! the price is just right. plus these make a nice house warming gift that does not hit the bank.
Monica P.
Ottawa, OH
I love the scented oil warmer, this also is my favorite scent because it smells like it is actually being cooked. It is very effective for my smelly closest, and also very affordable. It is a great product all around and I would definitely recommend
Shannon S.
Laurinburg, NC
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I currently have this scent in my room and dining room. It reminds me of baked apples. Crisped baked apples. I love baking smells because I love to bake. This air plug in reminds me of baking.
Belle B.
Wind Gap, PA
if your being a humbug and can't get into the seasonal spirit then you need this is smells just like fall and apple crisps is it so delicious smelling and not to strong or powerful
Michelle C.
I purchased these around Christmas time and really love the smell. They don't fill the whole house so you probably have to get one per room. I am a little tentative about it being plugged in all the time though so I would take it out sometimes.
Samantha W.
Benton Harbor, MI
This scent is perfect for winter. We use it in all of our bedrooms. This one can be a very strong scent if you have it set closer to max, but we keep ours on the second smallest drop and it's perfect.