Air Wick® Life Scents™ Vanilla Bakery Treat Scented Oil Refills 2-0.67 fl. oz. Bottles

BY AIR WICK

Scented oil for electrical plug diffuser. see more...

Crystajlove
Dallas , TX
I love these They are so awesome if you really want something that will have your house smelling so good you defiantly want these for sure i love them... i will not go to anything else for plug ins..i love the variety of scents as well. These are a must for your house..
Tiffany S.
N Tazewell, VA
Recently purchased these, i had a coupon i wanted to use up before it expired, i love the smell! Compared to Glade, I like Air Wick a lot better. I just feel like the scent is stronger and lasts longer. It is expensive but thats why there is coupons ;)
Steffi L.
Lynnwood, WA
Absolutely love the scent. Love how you can just plug it in into an outlet and your house will instantly smell like heaven. However, these get used up pretty quickly and it needs to be constantly replaced. Despite the con, I would recommend it as I always get compliments on the scent of my house when people come over!
Jennifer A.
Portland, OR
Love it smells so nice and warm. Doesn't have an over power smell that in uncomfortable after awhile. I am sensitive to smells but this products gives out the right amount of scent so that my noise doesn't get irritated
Paula B.
Jacksonville, FL
I really like the smell that the Air Wick Vanilla Bakery Treat Scented Oil Refills. They give off and excellent aroma of vanilla scented treats. The make your room smell as though you have been baking all day. They are convenient, compact and last approximately 30 days.
Blia X.
These plug ins are a great price. The smell is not too strong and does not last for a long time. The only disappointment I would say is after a while the oil of the fragrance starts spilling out.
Nora G.
Pompano Beach, FL
My sister and I literally fill the house up with this scent we've tried other ones , but I always forget the exact names....As I ramble on to say the scents are extraordinary please keeps up the good work
Brandy B.
Great go to for bathrooms and kids bedrooms where you don't have some bulky item going off every 10 mins. It lasts a really long time as long as you don't have it turned up all the way.
Ashlea H.
Batavia, NY
these smell so amazing and they last about 2-3 weeks. i love when going shopping smelling them to see if there are new ones i wanna try.
Maryelis F.
Me gusto el aroma, es economico y muy bueno, me gustaria probar mas de sus productos.
Huelen rico y duran en el ambiente mucho tiempo.