Air Wick® Life Scents™ Vanilla Bakery Treat Scented Oil Refills 2-0.67 fl. oz. Bottles

BY AIR WICK

Scented oil for electrical plug diffuser. see more...

Ruth M.
Ruth M.
it is good. I really like the variety of smells they have. They are fresh, new and nice
Steffi L.
Steffi L.
Lynnwood, WA
Absolutely love the scent. Love how you can just plug it in into an outlet and your house will instantly smell like heaven. However, these get used up pretty quickly and it needs to be constantly replaced. Despite the con, I would recommend it as I always get compliments on the scent of my house when people come over!
Brandy B.
Brandy B.
Great go to for bathrooms and kids bedrooms where you don't have some bulky item going off every 10 mins. It lasts a really long time as long as you don't have it turned up all the way.
Vanessa C.
Vanessa C.
Lacey, WA
Love this scent and wish it was available all the time!! I love having my house smell of vanilla and baked goods!
Cristal l.
Cristal l.
El Centro, CA
Smells great leaves the house smelling nice, an doesnt smell the house, plus it will stay for days.
Deborah C.
Deborah C.
Youngstown, OH
The scents are very robust and strong the oils don't last very long in the plug ins so far not a big fan of air wick
Bailey B.
Bailey B.
Battle Creek, NE
These smell heavenly!!! Must try! Smell good anytime of the year! A++++!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yareli V.
Yareli V.
Guymon, OK
Smell really good it goes through your whole house when people go inside they smell the wonderfull smell
Tiffany S.
Tiffany S.
N Tazewell, VA
Recently purchased these, i had a coupon i wanted to use up before it expired, i love the smell! Compared to Glade, I like Air Wick a lot better. I just feel like the scent is stronger and lasts longer. It is expensive but thats why there is coupons ;)
Nora G.
Nora G.
Pompano Beach, FL
My sister and I literally fill the house up with this scent we've tried other ones , but I always forget the exact names....As I ramble on to say the scents are extraordinary please keeps up the good work