BY AIR WICK

Surround yourself in the untouched beauty of a turquoise oasis with scents of sun bleached driftwood, salty sea spray. warm breeze. see more...

Dawn W.
Monee, IL
I really like the Air Wick Air Freshener refills - they work better than all the others - I can still smell the scent when I walk by the outlet 2 weeks after first plugging it in. The scents are fantastic and the holder lets you choose the amount of scent that comes out.
ExoticAsianGoddess L.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 5
I have this in my living room Air Wick® Life Scents™ Turquoise Oasis Scented Oil Air Freshener Refills 2-0.67 fl. oz. Bottles #AirWick® #LifeScents™ #Turquoise #Oasis #ScentedOil #AirFreshener #Refills
Leah S.
Jacksonville, FL
Turquoise Oasis is my favorite plug in ever! I have two in my room and one in my hallway. It smells Fresh and tropical. Hopefully they will keep this one around.
Savannah R.
I love Air Wick scents! There are so many different smells that it never gets boring, and the product isn't too pricey either. I love having a plug in that keeps my house smelling nice without me having to bother with spraying a bottle. I would definitely recommend this to friends and family!
Jennifer S.
Pasadena, TX
These air scents are super duper handy to keep your home smelling good!! All you have to do it plug in a few air wicks spread around your home & Your house will be smelling good ALL the time. It's way easier than having to spray a fragance every day, these do their job on their own!!!
Dominique S.
Clearwater, FL
I have these in my living room, bedroom, and bathroom. These leave a long lasting scent in my home. The new unit makes the oil last longer which is great. It smells fresh but isn't too strong. My hubby loves when I buy new ones to create a new smell in the house.
Casey C.
Tuscaloosa, AL
This product has always kept my room smelling very fresh. However it runs out a lot faster than the table said. This is very good at eliminating smells. I think this product is affordable for how successful it is at making rooms smell fresh. Yes.
Shadai S.
Clifton Park, NY
This is a very strong scent and definitely reaches far but it is a little strong and can get a bit overwhelming especially in small spaces. I would only recommend this in a large house otherwise I would recommend a milder scent
Samantha J.
Mckinney, TX
This scent is amazing it really tranforms any space into an oasis of tranquility. It doen't last you 60 days but it smells great and does leave air fresher. I recommened buying them in bulk for a better price. I would try them out they coem in a variety of scents and refills.
Rocio V.
Madera , CA
This is one of the few scent refills I get from air wick. It smells clean and work perfectly with the plug in adapter. I use it in small spaces like my restrooms and it's always smelling nice!
joanne w.
Versailles, MO
How long does the scent last??