Air Wick® Life Scents™ Turquoise Oasis Fragranced Candle 5 oz. Jar uploaded by Meg M.

BY AIR WICK

Multi-Layered Fragrance: driftwood, sea spray and warm breeze. see more...

Meg M.
Milford, MA
i love these airwick candles. my favorite places for them are bathrooms especially when having company...you can smell it within a far enough distance and its just a welcoming relaxing scent. some.csmdles you can barely smell, but thats not the problem here!
kimber k.
Gt Barrington, MA
Air Wicks candles never disappoint. This scent was like vacation in a bottle. I took off a star because the candle doesn't last that long. The price is affordable, but you could find one a little more expensive that would last longer. I still definitely would recommend it to someone because the scents are amazing and the point is to make your house smell fresh and good.
Kiernan M.
Toronto, OH
I love this candle for in my bedroom when I am relaxing and enjoying a moment of peace to myself!! I feel this fragrance is very soothing and I really like how long lasting it is an how any odors that aren't pleasant are not only masked by this candle but also absorbed by the amazing scent and candle!!
Sarah M.
Edmonds, WA
This is such a nice and fresh scent! It is lovely and fills the whole room. These candles are such a great value for the quality of the candle. Definitely not a disappointment. Better than some other more expensive candles! Highly recommend to anyone looking for a fresh scented candle!
Destiny W.
Pearland, TX
Candles are a top priority in our house! My fiancé and I absolutely love for our house to smell fresh and good when people arrive! The air wick life sense turquoise oasis fragranced candle most definitely goes above and beyond to have our house smelling amazing!!!
Jessica W.
Elgin, SC
I currently have this ca doe in my bathroom and the smell is fabulous. Puts off a great amount of scent and burns slowly. Very affordable and I love that the scent lasts and lingers. Will definitely buy again.
Whitney S.
Jackson, MI
This scent is amazing. I love the candle. It burns for a decent amount of time. the fragrance really carries though the space. It is not pricey at all so its easy to keep them burning in your home. They are sold in basically any store so they are easy accessable.
Angel B.
Mc Connellsbg, PA
I love these candles made by Air Wick because the different types of fragrance it comes in is great to choose from, very worth the money
Araceli P.
West Richland, WA
I have 4 of these in my house at the moment and I love them. They keep the the house smelling nice for a long time and last forever
Whitney C.
Love any kind of candles and this AirWick does not disappoint! Love the smell! Maybe a little to strong, but lasts a while!