BY AIR WICK

Bring the delights of summer into your home with this playful & fun fragrance combining fresh white florals, sweet melon and subtle vanilla. see more...

Destiny F.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Review for: Air Wick® Life Scents™ Summer Delights Scented Oil Air Freshener Refills 2-0.67 fl. oz. Bottles more...
This is my favorite scent out of all of them! We use them in our bathrooms bc the scent doesn't seem to spread around in bigger rooms. They work great and strong in smaller spaces. You can walk by the bathroom and the scent will catch you as you go by. We use them on the medium setting and they last us about a month. Reasonably priced.
Greih W.
Jacksonville, FL
I used these to give an overall scent to my apartment. I really enjoyed them. The only con would be that the smell tends to stay wherever they are plugged in, as opposed to spreading around the room. These are very affordable and smell great!
Kimberly W.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I love the Air Wicks Life Scents. They last a long time, it's a good value and I love the smell. My favorite is the Vanilla Pear! It's not too sweet or overpowering. Even my husband likes it!
Heather B.
Phoenix, AZ
I am a huge fan of all Air Wick products but the oil air fresheners are the best! The scent lasts for a very long time. I love that I can plug them in in every room of the house, that way the whole house smells very good!
Cynthia T.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
These are amazing! They really do a great job at disguising a sort of smell that you may have (I.e. Cat litter, trash cans) but it does runs out quickly which is the only down side, they are very affordable. Maybe $5?
ExoticAsianGoddess L.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 5
Using this in my daughters room Air Wick® Life Scents™ Summer Delights Scented Oil Air Freshener Refills #AirWick® #LifeScents™ #SummerDelights #ScentedOil #AirFreshener #Refills
Mykiala B.
Rockford, MI
This scent. It is perfect it is subtle enough for our family to leave at the beach house for the times in which we are away. Its the air wick scent of choice for my family and we will continue to buy it for as long as we can. I recommend this to anyone looking for a not to feminine scent.
Kenyetta Y.
Lithonia, GA
Had a girlfriend who loved to use my bathroom just so she could sit in there with this awesome air freshner. Great scent, but very dainty which is why i placed it in my personal bathroom. decent price, better if found on sale at family dollar. would definitely recommend it to others.
Sarah O.
Hialeah, FL
These scented oil air fresheners are great to have around the house. I learned a trick in which do not leave the dispenser plugged in all the time rather unplug it from time to time. This helps you save the oil and always saves the oil from burning too quickly.
BlakeTheMUA E.
San Diego, CA
Love smelling this delightful fragrance every time I step foot into my bedroom. The combination is a wonderful swirl of summer smells of Vanilla, Melons & white flowers. I like that It isn't too floral or too much of one scent. A good combination of all 3!