Air Wick® Life Scents™ Summer Delights Multi-Layered Fragrance Wax Melts 3.1 oz. Carded Pack uploaded by Laura V.

BY AIR WICK

Laura V.
If you see these or the room spray at the store...just take a sniff and I'm sure you'll fall in love...if you love sweet floral scents you'll love it and these wax are so strong it'll have the whole house basking in this wonderful aroma...love this so much!
L3xyl3w S.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 3
Such a pretty smell. I do love to purchase these because like I said they smell great. They are a little bit pricier then the regular wax melts but I would definitely recommend the glade wax melts or the air wick.
Chelsie L.
Smells so delicious!!! I have this stuff going all the time. I took one sniff at the store & knew my whole house needed to smell like this. I can't even explain it, it is just such a glorious scent & it's not too overwhelming. Just great.
Kristine O.
Marrero, LA
Ugh. This was the WORST scent of wax melt I have ever gotten. It's supposed to have some sort of floral scent to it, mixed with a few others, but the floral just overwhelmed everything. I used it in the wax warmer in my office and honestly felt like I was going to vomit because it was so flowery.
Laura F.
Des Moines, IA
I use wax melts everyday. I have this issue with smells. I want my house and clothes to smell wonderful. I would just die if I thought I stunk or my house stinks. I use smell good products everyday. The prices are great and in my budget. Everyone loves the way my house smells.
Alexis T.
I love Air Wick's Life Scents! These ones smell nice and summery. The vanilla scent cuts the floral scent, so it's not strong and grandma-ish, then there's the sweet melon scent! It's sweet, floral and fresh! I love it!
Victoria M.
Apo, AP
I couldn't stand this smell I threw this out. The scent did not work for I'll stick with Yankee candle. Has some good scents but after this one I don't think I will repurchase for a while since I could not stand this scent. I wouldn't recommend this.
Monica H.
Las Vegas, NV
My mom has this so far I do like it I bought some in the past but my warmer broke when we move m I haven't got a. Chance to get one but when I do I buy some. Again I will Like them at night for restroom for when my kids have to use it they won't be scare
Amanda A.
Temple, TX
My warmers are so happy when I put these guys in. My house smells great and I love coming home to the fresh smell that these melts bring. I would recommend these to everyone.
Ines O.
MIAMI, FLORIDA
SMELL VERY RICH IS IDEAL USE IT AFTER CLEANING THE HOUSE TO REMAIN WITH A NICE SMELL. SOMETIMES THE SMELL OF CERTAIN FRAGRANCE SHOULD NOT HARD BUT MUCH AS relative to the price is right